You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Estonia away - tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 143>
Poll Question: Will you book anyway, without guarantee of ticket?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
112 [85.50%]
19 [14.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Estonia away - tickets
    Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 1:54pm
As it says, with only around 10,000 seats and Estonia on a high we may only get 5% of the tickets. Even at 10%, it is the most attractive destination by far.

I doubt if photocopies will work here Angry
I know nothing :-)
Sponsored Links

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 1:59pm
I wouldn't say the most attractive destination but certainly the easiest match. I'll be going either way though.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

As it says, with only around 10,000 seats and Estonia on a high we may only get 5% of the tickets. Even at 10%, it is the most attractive destination by far.

The FAI are entitled to 10%
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:00pm
Will be booked long before we know if we have tickets or not
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:00pm
Cant see tickets being an issue GF given the cost/hassle/time constraints even if Estonia - how many went to Barca/ANdorra - couple of thousand max ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

see my post i other thread
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:16pm

And sponsors / council members may not give up thier tickets for this one

How many are THE FANS entitled to
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:17pm
Can see a lot more sponsors/corporate tickets will be needed for this game than Andorra also. Abbey will more than likely have a good ton imo, theres 100 tickets gone straight off.

Nearly sure this is the 1st and hopefully last campaign we are entitled to 5% (sorry Aido) but wasnt that what happened with Zilina? The section we had behind the goal held 1,200 anyway and there was no point cordoning it off so we were lucky to get that amount.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:20pm
I am going to this motherf**ker if there are only 10 tickets
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Can see a lot more sponsors/corporate tickets will be needed for this game than Andorra also. Abbey will more than likely have a good ton imo, theres 100 tickets gone straight off.

Nearly sure this is the 1st and hopefully last campaign we are entitled to 5% (sorry Aido) but wasnt that what happened with Zilina? The section we had behind the goal held 1,200 anyway and there was no point cordoning it off so we were lucky to get that amount.

Correction Kerrzy Shocked

This is the last campaign FAI are entitled to 10%. The 5% kicks in for the WC and next Euros
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

Will be booked long before we know if we have tickets or not

Exactly.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:26pm

This is the last campaign FAI are entitled to 10%. The 5% kicks in for the WC and next Euros

ShockedEmbarrassedClap
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:36pm
Pretty sure the SFA confirmed to ATAC that they are formally entitlted to 5% in these euros (nothwithstanding the fact that they often get 10% or more as lets face it not that many of their games would sell out to home fans

Edited by Newryrep - 12 Oct 2011 at 2:37pm
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:43pm

ShockedEmbarrassedClap

You'll learn some day Kerrzy Wink

AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Pretty sure the SFA confirmed to ATAC that they are formally entitlted to 5% in these euros (nothwithstanding the fact that they often get 10% or more as lets face it not that many of their games would sell out to home fans

You're neither pretty nor sure Tongue

You'll never learn LOL
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:44pm
Be there no matter what but I pray we don't get the Turkey...

I hate everything about that country. The food, the customs and the people are the biggest bunch of weasels to grace this earth . I would trust Bertie Ahern more than one of these low-lifes with a bag of me money. . Greasy guttersnipe will be trying their best to make us feel as unwelcomed as possible in their poxy country . If I have to go there im gonna have a dump in a bag as soon as i arrive at the airport and as soon as I can get out of it cos that what Turkey is full of , sh*tebags Angry

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:50pm
What were people's experiences like in Bursa 99'?
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 2:53pm
bad or worse
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 143>
  Share Topic