You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ireland Home play-off SS tickets UPDATED PG32!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland Home play-off SS tickets UPDATED PG32!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 45>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:46pm
Cheers for the update! PM e-mail sent. LOL
Sponsored Links

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

My mates got some of the extra ss tickets that were in the berkeley the last day before the armenia game as my name wasnt on the list when i got up there so what do they do with their stubs??

then we wouldnt have their details so tell them to go direct to FAI like others who have stubs thats arent on YBIG gufThumbs Up
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

My mates got some of the extra ss tickets that were in the berkeley the last day before the armenia game as my name wasnt on the list when i got up there so what do they do with their stubs??

then we wouldnt have their details so tell them to go direct to FAI like others who have stubs thats arent on YBIG gufThumbs Up

Sound Count, wasnt sureThumbs Up
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:49pm
e-mail sent. cheers countThumbs Up
Bumble View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:56pm
Fair play Count again. Thumbs Up
thenewguyis back View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenewguyis back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:00pm

apologies for a stupid question but i couldnt make the armenia match, i was sorted from this very site for 2 slovakia tickets, is there an outside hope i might be lucky for the play off ? and if not can anyone tell me why it says there are no premium level tickets available on ticketmaster ? are they all sold so even if im willing to pay over the odds im too late, not sure ill sleep tonight.

thanks in advance to anyone who can help

JayDunne88 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayDunne88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:01pm
Lads one of uses might be able to answer this!! i have 2 stubs from the Armenia game both in the east stand upper if i ring the fai ticket office would they change them to the SS for the play off??
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:07pm
My name wasnt on the llist in the berkley for the Armenia match (I had emailed looking for two), I ended up getting one of the extra tickets they had. I presume im good for my usual allocation (2)  if i send on the mail now?
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:08pm
Sorry Count I sent you two emails. I entered the wrong email address in the first oneEmbarrassed 
It's Jack Shat
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenewguyis back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:09pm
i doubt they would as far as i can understand its the same seats again that you qualify for. no harm in ringing them to see what they say but i imagine east upper for armenia means you get east upper for play off, at least you'll be in though, more than i will by the look of things
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Sorry Count I sent you two emails. I entered the wrong email address in the first oneEmbarrassed 
Sorry Count, have done the excact same thingEmbarrassed please ignore my first email. I need all correspondence to go to the details I sent in my second email SorryEmbarrassed
MaradonaSeven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaradonaSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:20pm
Count, will I be alright for 2? I'm a regular at ireland games but only went to the singing section for the slovakia game(was in upper west for armenia as I missed the deadline on here).
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by thenewguyis back thenewguyis back wrote:

apologies for a stupid question but i couldnt make the armenia match, i was sorted from this very site for 2 slovakia tickets, is there an outside hope i might be lucky for the play off ? and if not can anyone tell me why it says there are no premium level tickets available on ticketmaster ? are they all sold so even if im willing to pay over the odds im too late, not sure ill sleep tonight.

thanks in advance to anyone who can help

should be newguy, will be doing the list over the weekend so will let everyone know when
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

My name wasnt on the llist in the berkley for the Armenia match (I had emailed looking for two), I ended up getting one of the extra tickets they had. I presume im good for my usual allocation (2)  if i send on the mail now?

yep
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by JayDunne88 JayDunne88 wrote:

Lads one of uses might be able to answer this!! i have 2 stubs from the Armenia game both in the east stand upper if i ring the fai ticket office would they change them to the SS for the play off??

ring them and ask them, cant see why not
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by MaradonaSeven MaradonaSeven wrote:

Count, will I be alright for 2? I'm a regular at ireland games but only went to the singing section for the slovakia game(was in upper west for armenia as I missed the deadline on here).

should be maradonaseven, will be doing the list over the weekend so will let everyone know when
MaradonaSeven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaradonaSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:27pm
Cheers Count yer a great man!!! Thumbs Up Will send on my details via email now. Cheers!!

Edited by MaradonaSeven - 17 Oct 2011 at 5:28pm
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenewguyis back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:28pm
thanks count i appreciate that
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 45>
  Share Topic