You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ireland Home play-off SS tickets UPDATED PG32!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland Home play-off SS tickets UPDATED PG32!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 45>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Fubar Bhoy Fubar Bhoy wrote:

For those who bought tickets for the armenia game off ticketmaster they emailed on friday with a password to get access to purchase tickets for the Ireland v Estonia game. We got ours today. Same as the last game. Cant get more and as far as I no same section. I reckon there is a cut off date by which you can claim these tickets but not too sure as the email wasnt sent to me but the other person who bought our tickets...

The cut off date is the 28th of October
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Sponsored Links

rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 11:36am
Sent an email today to the ticket office to see where i send the stub of the ticket I got thru ybig, and also to see where I send the stub of the student ticket I got thru the ticket office.

The response:

If you purchased all of your tickets online through the website and the one with me, you will get an email todday to find out how to purchase the same tickets for the playoffs.

FAI Ticket Office

That was 08.21 this morning. No email arrived (needless to say) but Im not overly worried. Will just send the stubs to the FAI at the end of the week if I hear nothing back.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
The BIG P View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The BIG P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:08pm
I sent them an email a few days back saying i got my tickets through YBIG and asked how do we get our tickets. They replied today saying i need to contact YBIG to look after my request. Nothing is ever easy with the FAI.Confused
Howya now
Ryula View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:26pm
i got my tickets from ticketmaster for last game but wasnt in the singing section! is it still possible to get tickets for the singing section for home playoff game??? if it is how do i get them??
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 3:24pm
will do up a new thread with the good news lads Thumbs Up
cathal View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Good man! Clap

Offalyred View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Offalyred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by whitesideOnside whitesideOnside wrote:

[QUOTE=bomberman]Parklife + 30
Brianie +2
Chopper 76 +1
Clody
IrishPride x 6
t_rAndy x 6
MJD x 6
Rossieman + 2
John W x 2
Jerryfromkerry x 4
Babbsballs x 7
nvidic x 5
Skimcg + 4
shoveonyournicks x 6
thebronze14 x7
dublin-hammer x2
hulkhoganx6
da_launchpad x 5
Billy O'Toole x 4
brendy_éire x 3
Sledgehammer x 7
awaydays x4
cododonnell x4
Bumble x 2
daithi_dearg
Shoggy x 7
Max Power x 4
Cathal x 2
Guf x 2
MBC X2 Sausy X2
rolo x 2
Patman Scoop x2
willGUFC X3
The Big P x 7
MayoMark x 1
Midlands x 4
Mcgeady7 X33 (we have another bus coming down cheers)
Doyler x3
Athlonecelt x 4
Seaniemac x 5
Fitzinho X 2
Gwhite x2
jamesOjod x 12
Heyirish x 4 (edit need 4)
stoney x10
gIZZMO + 4
bandwagoner+1
domo x 10
Drog Addict x 3
Moleman x 5
fr larry duff x 4
Greenbean X 1
gmansdad + 1
jaydunne88 x 2
McG x4
othiek x 15
hannibalsmith x 2
Mayo Mick x9
M.50 x3
Filthymcnasty x 16
ringerbell (can come off the list if someone can say for def that i get a ticket for being at the game tuesday)
Jackshat x5 (updated amount)
eire83 x3
Donegal Danny x4
Peddler-4
Philliyk x2
Rocky Baptiste x2
green dragon+1
ShamtheRam x 4 (I dont think I can make it but if I can get tickets for someone else i'm willing to do it)
Steviesgranny x 1
PaulMcGrath5 x 7
Garak x 4 (had to miss the Armenia game, I was gutted, hopefully can get sorted for this)
Windbag x4
GreenM X 2
jack Malone x 5
the_walls x4
Johnnybhoy x12
RM x4
Conor Messi x 52,000
MrMarbles x 4
Ireland4ever x 1
Chipster x 1
kevpd x 3
Belfast Green x
bradog69 X 2
Brentford bee x 2 (have stubs if necessary I hope)
MaradonaSeven X2
saintjoey x2 (still have my stubs)
Fubar Bhoy x4
Daffyp x1
aidz x 5
ShannonHibs10 x 4 EDITED TO 4 greengiant x 8
bomberman x2
Whitesideonside x1
Offalyred x2
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

What's the good news?
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:12pm

Right lads, full allocation of 250 tickets sorted for YBIG Clap

This will cover off everyone who got a ticket from YBIG for the Armenia game. It’s the same people who have been getting tickets off us the last few games over the qualifiers anyway so should cover people who were at the Slovakia game aswell that couldn’t make the Armenia game. (ParkLife/ShannonHibs groups)

Here's the details: READ ALL THE BELOW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·        Keep all discussion and questions in the main thread ...
http://www.ybig.ie/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33203&PN=19&title=ireland-home-playoff-ss-tickets

Dont pm me questions as the same questions will be asked by about 50 others so I will answer questions in this thread so all can see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·        Its an absolute pain in the hole and pure donkey work typing in all names and details into a spreadsheet so send in your details to youboysingreen@gmail.com (No pm's) in this format

(Name, address, phone number, email, amount of tickets vs Estonia)

E.G (Fat Head Billy O’Toole, 123 no show street,   087 55378008, bmorgan@noshow.com, 3) with ‘Estonia home tickets’ as the subject. No nice chats on how many games you’ve been to and what ye had for dinner as I cant respond to these emails.

·        I'll be sending the list onto the FAI this Sunday 23rd at 6pm so get your names in now. No latecomers or changes can happen after this as this game is a sell out.

·        The FAI are looking to post out tickets this time around so will be contacting you to pay with credit card/debit card/cheque next week.  If you don’t have any of these they will arrange other means of payment so don’t worry. Shannon Hibs/Parklife give me a shout and anyone else who are organizing a bus as we can arrange this separately.

·        NB The lads who got tickets from us last time do not need to send in their stubs as we have details from previous lists. If they pass on their stubs to friends or whoever, their allocation for this game will be cancelled so don’t bother messing it up for yourself.

·        The FAI have said that anyone who attended the last game and have a stub will have the right to buy a ticket for this game. This offer is open to people till the 28th October. If non YBIG people who were in 114/115 don’t take up this offer we will be offered some more tickets so there is hope for all new lads who have just signed up that they have a chance of possibly getting a ticket. Will know details 1st week in November and will post up.

hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:17pm
[QUOTE=The Count]

Right lads, full allocation of 250 tickets sorted for YBIG Clap

This will cover off everyone who got a ticket from YBIG for the Armenia game. It’s the same people who have been getting tickets off us the last few games over the qualifiers anyway so should cover people who were at the Slovakia game aswell that couldn’t make the Armenia game. (ParkLife/ShannonHibs groups)

Here's the details: READ ALL THE BELOW

·        Keep all discussion and questions in the main thread ...
http://www.ybig.ie/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33203&PN=19&title=ireland-home-playoff-ss-tickets

Dont pm me questions as the same questions will be asked by about 50 others so I will answer questions in this thread so all can see.

·        Its an absolute pain in the hole and pure donkey work typing in all names and details into a spreadsheet so send in your details to youboysingreen@gmail.com (No pm's) in this format

(Name, address, phone number, email, amount of tickets vs Estonia)

E.G (Fat Head Billy O’Toole, 123 no show street,   087 55378008, bmorgan@noshow.com, 3) with ‘Estonia home tickets’ as the subject. No nice chats on how many games you’ve been to and what ye had for dinner as I cant respond to these emails.

·        I'll be sending the list onto the FAI this Sunday 23rd at 6pm so get your names in now. No latecomers or changes can happen after this as this game is a sell out.

·        The FAI are looking to post out tickets this time around so will be contacting you to pay with credit card/debit card/cheque next week.  If you don’t have any of these they will arrange other means of payment so don’t worry. Shannon Hibs/Parklife give me a shout and anyone else who are organizing a bus as we can arrange this separately.

·        NB The lads who got tickets from us last time do not need to send in their stubs as we have details from previous lists. If they pass on their stubs to friends or whoever, their allocation for this game will be cancelled so don’t bother messing it up for yourself.

·        The FAI have said that anyone who attended the last game and have a stub will have the right to buy a ticket for this game. This offer is open to people till the 28th October. If non YBIG people who were in 114/115 don’t take up this offer we will be offered some more tickets so there is hope for all new lads who have just signed up that they have a chance of possibly getting a ticket. Will know details 1st week in November and will post up.

edit, just after rereading this post

Couple of questions:

Count, cant anybody just email you and get on the list for a ticket?

can people who were at the last game request an extra ticket/tickets?

Thanks for all the help fella

Edited by hulkhogan - 17 Oct 2011 at 4:25pm
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:28pm

oh ya aswell if we were on the list for the armenia game do we need to email our details again?Confused

I didnt give my full address or mobile number in my last email so do i email these again?Confused
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:31pm
Cheers for clearing all that up for us count will get email sent tonight better remember put the whole address on it this time since the lad from the fai was joking with me only putting donegal down as my address
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

oh ya aswell if we were on the list for the armenia game do we need to email our details again?Confused

I didnt give my full address or mobile number in my last email so do i email these again?Confused

you just answered your own question.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

edit, just after rereading this post

Couple of questions:

Count, cant anybody just email you and get on the list for a ticket?

can people who were at the last game request an extra ticket/tickets?

Thanks for all the help fella

yes but you are only guaranteed if you were on previous ybig list so email away but will be way down the pecking order

no, same allocations or less so that everyone who got tickets from us get sorted
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:37pm
My mates got some of the extra ss tickets that were in the berkeley the last day before the armenia game as my name wasnt on the list when i got up there so what do they do with their stubs??
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:39pm
email sent Thumbs Up
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:41pm
For my 1000th post, I'd just like to say GET IN THERE!
Thanks lads.Clap
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:44pm
thanks count andfinally if i need someone else to be contacted can i just put their name on the email for the fai to contact?

Thats my last question, count ybig, yer absoloute starsClap

fantastic work altogetherSmile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 45>
  Share Topic