Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Toon Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 267>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 8:42am
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Big match tonight for you but I see you have 3 winnable league fixtures after that. The derby in March will be huge if we maintain our form.
TBH Even as  a mag, it will be a derby between 2 mid table teams lets not kid ourselves.

Oh yes of course it will. 

Neither have a hope of making europe so basically we can only hope to finish above each other! 
It's Jack Shat
Sponsored Links

BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 4:35pm

What a win tonight, fully deserved.

Howaythelads

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 4:58pm
BA , HUH !!! WHAT DID HE SIGN FOR ?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 5:15pm
Suarez: Ba Ba Black sheep have you any goals?

Ba: yes sir, yes sir, more than f**king you
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

LOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Quality LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 7:29pm
Oh COLEEN IS A SLAPPER, SHE WEARS A WONDER BRA AND WHEN SHE'S SHAGGING ROONEY SHE THINKS OF DEMBA BA.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 3:02am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

BA , HUH !!! WHAT DID HE SIGN FOR ?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!
LOL himself and Cabaye signings of the season
da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 3:29pm
had a score on demba BA first goalscorer @ 7/1. paddy just made me go out on the beer after the match wednesday night. savage performance but it was a great fast paced game too. KRUL - COLOCCINI - TIOTE - CABAYE - BA. they'd be some five a side team right there!!!! im headin over to craven cottage now in 2 weeks, cant wait. TOON TOON black n white army TOON TOON Thumbs Up

If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by da_launchpad da_launchpad wrote:

had a score on demba BA first goalscorer @ 7/1. paddy just made me go out on the beer after the match wednesday night. savage performance but it was a great fast paced game too. KRUL - COLOCCINI - TIOTE - CABAYE - BA. they'd be some five a side team right there!!!! im headin over to craven cottage now in 2 weeks, cant wait. TOON TOON black n white army TOON TOON Thumbs Up

He was 7/1? f**k I would have had some of that if I had known. 

I'm heading over to a SAFC match the same day. 
It's Jack Shat
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 11:47am
goodstuff im flying from shannon saturday morning and back sunday. think I'll leave the colours at home just to be on the safe side. o neill has steadied ye're ship - mclean has helped the cause too. march 3rd is the big one though. im tempted to head across but flights are dear at the moment and the game could be switched to a sunday yet.
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 11:49am
Originally posted by da_launchpad da_launchpad wrote:

goodstuff im flying from shannon saturday morning and back sunday. think I'll leave the colours at home just to be on the safe side. o neill has steadied ye're ship - mclean has helped the cause too. march 3rd is the big one though. im tempted to head across but flights are dear at the moment and the game could be switched to a sunday yet.

I certainly wouldn't be booking anything yet as that match will almost 100% be a 1:30 KO on the Sunday. 
It's Jack Shat
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 3:20pm
Feared missing our 3 best today with cabaye gone after 15mins but we have been very solid. Ahead of Liverpool Big smile and joint with ArsenalBig smile
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Feared missing our 3 best today with cabaye gone after 15mins but we have been very solid. Ahead of Liverpool Big smile and joint with ArsenalBig smile

.......for a couple of hours Thumbs Up
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 3:51pm
sh*te game made even worse having to listen to Ray Fookin Wilkins, he's so sh*t it's intolerable.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 4:33pm
Great win again today. I never thought id see the day when we would have a solid defense.. A couple of signings now would be very welcomed indeed.. Howay the lads
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 10:38am
we're flying it. main thing now is to not sell any of the present squad (except alan smith maybe) and add 1 defender 1 striker but if everyone stays and is fit then top 7 is deinitely a possibility!!! heading to the fulham game now myself next saturday - anyone ever been to craven cottage before? I'm in the "neutral section" of the ground, seemingly plenty of away supporters buy these tickets so hoping there'll be a few of the toon army around
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 4:04pm
this would be nice - as nice as strawberry syrup!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 267>
  Share Topic