You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Toon Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 267>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 7:07am
still in the top 4!! badaa bing badda boh
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
Sponsored Links

The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:44am
Incredible stuuff here comon on lads hold on
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:51am
PHEWLOL
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:53am
Fcukin disgraceful decision
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Fcukin disgraceful decision

how many of them decisions have went for man united over the years ? they all add up 
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:57am

Absolute f**kin shambles. League handed to Man City today by Mike Jones. Never a penalty and some dodgy call for offside at the end.

United absolute garbage.....AGAIN! What has happened to the team that started the season? Rooney, Hernandez, Ashley Young......I can go on....all a shadow of the players that turned up in August. The decline in Young in particular is worrying indeed.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:07am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Absolute f**kin shambles. League handed to Man City today by Mike Jones. Never a penalty and some dodgy call for offside at the end.

United absolute garbage.....AGAIN! What has happened to the team that started the season? Rooney, Hernandez, Ashley Young......I can go on....all a shadow of the players that turned up in August. The decline in Young in particular is worrying indeed.
Lie downLOL
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:07am
Thought united played really well- absolutely battered Newcastle- hit the post - how many clearances off the line? Unbelievable amount of chances created- there was no even appeal from Newcastle players for a penalty- unbelievable decision
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:13am
What a fookin joke of a decision.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:13am
Disgraceful decision and to make things worse Hernandez was onside at the end.However,referees don't win or lose leagues and United will get a decision somewhere along the line to make up for this.The chances missed were shocking.Rooney,Young,Hernandez,Vidic,Macheda all guilty of really bad misses.Apart from Vidic they didn't even hit the target with the chances.That's what I'm more angry with today.Not the referee or linesmen.
Theres only one sport that matters..
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:14am

Silver lining is...United were absolutely brilliant.  The heart and belief in those final 10minutes reminded me of the greatest teams under Fergie.  

Decisions are part and parcel of the game...linesmen and referees get some wrong, it's part of the game.  Move on.

Disappointed and somewhat in shock of the result cos United created enough chances and played well enough to win 10 games there.  

Delighted with the heart shown, disappointed by the two really bad decisions that cost us two points, but refs and linesmen are entitled to make bad calls as much as a player is...they are part of the game too..It happens - move on to the next game.

Sham's name suits him, he has to be one of the most negative Man United fans I've ever come across - which is saying something, because I've come across a lot of spoiled idiots with red jerseys in my time! 

(I'm not even sure Sham seen teh game, because if he thinks Mike Jones awarded that peno Confused)

Well done Newcastle as well though, as I said in another thread, they work so hard....they didn't come near good enough to earning a point there though.

Edited by Siralex - 26 Nov 2011 at 10:16am
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:18am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Disgraceful decision and to make things worse Hernandez was onside at the end.However,referees don't win or lose leagues and United will get a decision somewhere along the line to make up for this.The chances missed were shocking.Rooney,Young,Hernandez,Vidic,Macheda all guilty of really bad misses.Apart from Vidic they didn't even hit the target with the chances.That's what I'm more angry with today.Not the referee or linesmen.

Confused
Krul made 13 top quality saves, and that isn't counting the two chances that beat him and were cleared off the line?
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:20am
An even game according to pardew hahahahaha, united missed 8 or 9 sitters- I fail to see how that means it was even- still can't actually believe how that ended up as a draw
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:22am
The offside decision was correct.

The penalty decision though...

Got to admire the heart of the Toon Army.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

An even game according to pardew hahahahaha, united missed 8 or 9 sitters- I fail to see how that means it was even- still can't actually believe how that ended up as a draw

It's a disappointing 2-point drop, but it's much better to be angry with officials than being angry with your team's performance.  That was a great display.  That desire will in United the league title...

If a United fan is disappointed with that display, they need to retire their scarf and go play golf!

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:23am
Young wide at the near post,Young hit post,Young wide from 18 yards,Rooney headed over,Macheda headed wide,Hernandez first half over the bar,Fabio just after the goal wide and over.Thats what I'm talking about,chances that you must hit the target from.

13 top quality saves LOLIn my eyes he made 2 quality saves,one from Giggs,one from Vidic.There may be one or two others.Sky Sports stats say United had 7 efforts on target so I don't know how he made 13 top quality saves.
Theres only one sport that matters..
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Silver lining is...United were absolutely brilliant.  
Winning defines brilliance

The heart and belief in those final 10minutes reminded me of the greatest teams under Fergie.  
It sure did. But the great teams under Fergie scored. Not waste countless chances. As you say....fantastic heart and belief shown.

Disappointed and somewhat in shock of the result cos United created enough chances and played well enough to win 10 games there.
They sure did. But how many games can they keep doing that?

Sham's name suits him, he has to be one of the most negative Man United fans I've ever come across - which is saying something, because I've come across a lot of spoiled idiots with red jerseys in my time! 

(I'm not even sure Sham seen teh game, because if he thinks Mike Jones awarded that peno Confused)
I support Man United. Not Blackburn or Newcastle or whoever thinks a point at Old Trafford is a good result. It's called having standards. I dont like to settle for 2nd best and I dont want United to settle for second best either. Certainly not against a team like Newcastle.
Mike Jones at the end of the day was the ref. He had the power to over rule the linesmans farcicle decision but he didn't so therefore a hefty propotion of blame lies with him as hes the one who blows the whistle.

Well done Newcastle as well though, as I said in another thread, they work so hard....they didn't come near good enough to earning a point there though
They deserved a point for their 1st half performence alone.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 26 Nov 2011 at 10:27am
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:26am
shocking decision for the peno, agree with the offside, thought he was leaning offside

sure utd created a lot near the end but that was after newcastle had a man sent off

chicarito didnt know too much about his goal

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 267>
  Share Topic