Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Toon Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 267>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Pukki was one of the worst players I have seen at Celtic and we have had some awful players. I take it Newcastle might be in trouble?

Miku and Pukki were some double act 
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 11:26pm
I still can't believe Bruce is the manager  LOL LOL LOL 

He must be odds on to be sacked by 5-10 PL games into the season.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 11:42pm
Tongue
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 11:45pm
Yeah he had sh*t record before Celtic, didnt suprise me he flopped but thought last season was just a fluke. Looks like Pukki just late developer. I am suprised 
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 5:34am
Read an absolutely mad stat on Pukki last week after he scored against Liverpool - seemingly he has scored with his first shot on goal in each of the last 8 seasons. Must be some class of record if true.

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 7:03am
Think most called it in the predictions but Newcastle will go very close to relegation. Losing Rafal, Perez, and Rondon and replacing them with Bruce and 2 unproven players was a huge gamble.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Think most called it in the predictions but Newcastle will go very close to relegation. Losing Rafal, Perez, and Rondon and replacing them with Bruce and 2 unproven players was a huge gamble.

Unproven players? LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Unproven players? LOL

Well Joelinton and Saint Maximan have never played in the premier league so yes I agree with the OP unproven.

Joelinton I think is a massive gamble looked OK against arsenal when he was given support but against Norwich he was left exposed and isolated. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 12:08pm
Would Messi be unproven if he decided to join the Premier League?

I hate that term.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 8:22pm

I hate that term.

Technically yes
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 6:10am

I hate that term.
Messi is too old for Mike Ashleys age profile of players that he signs otherwise he'd be heading to Tyneside in January. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 6:16pm
Joelinton looks a very good signing.  Lascelles (although blessed not to give away a pen) and Dummett have been excellent today
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 6:37pm
Cracking result for Newcastle Clap
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 1:55pm
Michael Owen gone full Roy Keane about his time at Newcastle in his new book LOL

Shearer bites back on Twitter about the £120,000 a week wages he was on at Newcastle.

Owen replies back with "Says the man who tried to get a move to Liverpool because Sir Bobby dropped you" Some allegation about Shearer Shocked
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 1:57pm
All you need is Gerrard and Barton to get involved and you have the full house of f**king idiots.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 1:58pm
Shearer probably paid to post that and immediately boost sales. 

I look forward to reading LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 2:09pm
Was thinking that too

Great publicity for his book
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 2:20pm
I couldn’t read that book, even if it turned out to be brilliant I would still read it in his voice.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 267>
  Share Topic