You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Toon Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 267>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 5:34pm
Clever move from them.

Edited by The Huntacha - 07 Aug 2019 at 5:35pm
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 11:44am
Talk that Andy Carroll might be on his way home 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

His train will break down with a hamstring problem.....Wink
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

His train will break down with a hamstring problem.....Wink

Passed his medical looks like it's happening. 

I'm happy with it good option from the bench if chasing a game 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 3:48pm
Bruce and now Andy Carroll LOL

Any club offering him a contract above League 1 is simply abysmally run. Even if it was on a low pay as you play contract, it still isn't worth the hassle. Jaysus Newcastle are something else LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 3:51pm
9 pound an hour on a zero hour contract. 

Edited by colemanY2K - 08 Aug 2019 at 3:51pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

9 pound an hour on a zero hour contract. 
. Still wouldn't be worth the hassle if whether he'd be arsed turning up to work after a night on the beer or after twisting his ankle. Just a complete waste of time and energy.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:22pm
I for one think it's a good move.

Hasn't had the best injury record last few years but I think given the chance he'll score goals. 

Better option off the bench then joselu was
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:29pm
He won't be on the bench though. He will never ever be available. He is a crock.

Only on sky sports there, they spoke of how he's a few weeks away from training properly with Newcastle yet, he's just about running at the moment. He's already unavailable for selection LOL then he spoke of how good it will be to be back in Newcastle and meeting friends and family. The VIP section in the local clubs are bracing themselves for a busy night of action LOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:32pm
He's got to actually turn up to be on the bench. The amount of times I saw him in Tiger Tiger nightclub on the student nights back in the first stint he was almost part of the staff there LOL

Would invite myself and a few of my pals into his VIP booth, sound lad but loves the nightlife too much.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

He's got to actually turn up to be on the bench. The amount of times I saw him in Tiger Tiger nightclub on the student nights back in the first stint he was almost part of the staff there LOL

Would invite myself and a few of my pals into his VIP booth, sound lad but loves the nightlife too much.

Were you not just allowed walk in?
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:23pm
Andy Carroll's superb partnership with Kenny Miller helped Scotland get to the quarter finals of the 2010 World Cup ......... on my old Football Manager 2008 game.

Life was much simpler then.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:26pm

Hasn't had the best injury record last few years but I think given the chance he'll score goals. 

If he can deliver 5 to 10 points over the course of the season he'll have been a success.

This is a no lose situation for Newcastle. 

Edited by colemanY2K - 08 Aug 2019 at 6:27pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:31pm

If he can deliver 5 to 10 points over the course of the season he'll have been a success.

If it doesn't work out then they can just loan him to Rangers. LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:36pm

I would disagree strongly. It's never good having sick notes or guys with questionable attitudes around the squad. It's a terrible move by Newcastle.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 4:34pm
Pukki was one of the worst players I have seen at Celtic and we have had some awful players. I take it Newcastle might be in trouble?
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Pukki was one of the worst players I have seen at Celtic and we have had some awful players. I take it Newcastle might be in trouble?

Yeah going to be another long season. 

Tbf to pukki he's been playing well for Norwich scored 29 goals last season 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 11:07pm
Yeah, he was excellent last year. It is just mad to see. I still think of him as woeful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 267>
  Share Topic