You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Syria - Jayzus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs broonies bhoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 6:24pm
Syria now then the Lebanon and onto Iran, the brit /yank terrorist will do as they please ,who will take them on Russia China?
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 6:26pm
There's chemical gas being used against civilians here an people sitting in there nice comfy homes are coming out with sh*te like this. Fookin hell
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by liam_in_germany liam_in_germany wrote:

There's chemical gas being used against civilians here an people sitting in there nice comfy homes are coming out with sh*te like this. Fookin hell

Liam just be mindful of the source of the chemical weapons its the same yesterday when the UN convoy came under fire - you think it was a dirty war in Ireland this is a different league altogether  
mrs broonies bhoys View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs broonies bhoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 6:34pm

both side sides are using them,its a horrible filthy war this one
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 6:45pm

So what's the right course of action?
Get the Americans (self-appointed world police) to bomb the sh*te out of the country and don't stop until a government is in place that they approve of. Confused
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Conor Messi Conor Messi wrote:

Get the Americans (self-appointed world police) to bomb the sh*te out of the country and don't stop until a government is in place that they approve of. Confused

Whats the plan so? UN can't do f**k all, Just let it be? Where do you draw the line? Had chemical weapons, massacres etc, enough is enough Who gives a sh*t if theyre acting as world police if it stops people being killed, and who approves of Assad? Russia and China, says it all, get him outta there now, easy being holed up behind a laptop, if i was there with half the family dead and the other half refugees in turkey/jordan or wherever id want the US in there asap
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Whats the plan so? UN can't do f**k all, Just let it be? Where do you draw the line? Had chemical weapons, massacres etc, enough is enough Who gives a sh*t if theyre acting as world police if it stops people being killed, and who approves of Assad? Russia and China, says it all, get him outta there now, easy being holed up behind a laptop, if i was there with half the family dead and the other half refugees in turkey/jordan or wherever id want the US in there asap
Sure how in the name of god can any of us imagine what we'd be thinking "if we were there"? This sort of hypothetical stuff doesn't do much for your argument. 
Some Syrian fella was talking on The Last Word this evening and his opinion was that the best thing the Americans could do was to mind their own business in relation to Syria and the best action they could take would be to stop supporting dictatorships in the middle-east.
I don't know what the solution is but why do the Americans believe they have the right to intervene wherever they see fit?
Who gives a sh*t if they're acting as world police?? Pretty much everybody who lives in the middle east gives a sh*t.
@MessiConor
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:15pm
Funny that seeing as the Arab league has strongly backed intervention and has done for some time (since 2011), which would suggest most in middle east want them in, Arab League carries a bit more standing than 'some Syrian fella on The Last Word'

But sure just keep letting people die and have a generation of children with mutations just because you don't like America using its global influence
mrs broonies bhoys View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs broonies bhoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:20pm

the yanks are goin in for their own gain,they sponsored the jihadist rebels to start this war,and now people want the yanks to go in and bomb the place,people are so easily brainwashed by the msn

Sure how in the name of god can any of us imagine what we'd be thinking "if we were there"? This sort of hypothetical stuff doesn't do much for your argument. 
Some Syrian fella was talking on The Last Word this evening and his opinion was that the best thing the Americans could do was to mind their own business in relation to Syria and the best action they could take would be to stop supporting dictatorships in the middle-east.
I don't know what the solution is but why do the Americans believe they have the right to intervene wherever they see fit?
Who gives a sh*t if they're acting as world police?? Pretty much everybody who lives in the middle east gives a sh*t.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:24pm

Funny that seeing as the Arab league has strongly backed intervention and has done for some time (since 2011), which would suggest most in middle east want them in, Arab League carries a bit more standing than 'some Syrian fella on The Last Word'

But sure just keep letting people die and have a generation of children with mutations just because you don't like America using its global influence
Look, I'm not claiming to be anything resembling an expert on this. I have a lot more questions than answers about the situation.

The only reason I quoted the "Syrian fella on the Last Word" was because I thought his opinion would have more credibility than you sitting at a keyboard imagining yourself living there with half of your family dead.

But just because I don't like America acting like an imperialist bully, I want to "keep letting people die and have a generation of children with mutations". Embarrassed
Who are you, George Bush? Next thing you'll be telling me that I hate freedom!
@MessiConor
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Why would Russia and China not want to stop it?
They let the yanks into Lybia on one condition, that they didn't change the leader. What did they do? They bombed buildings, garrisons, and airplanes that were on the way to key strategic areas that eventually lead to regime change. They don't trust them.

Why not have a go off North Korea, they have 200,000 people in WW2 style work camps? Or Uzbekistan where people are boiled alive. 

Edited by corkery - 27 Aug 2013 at 7:28pm
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:30pm

It's grand for us to say that, none of our soldiers will be going out there. It'll be young British and Americans being killed for a bunch of loopers who will soon turn on those that intervene. They'll still be killing each other in 100 years. That part of the world isn't civalised.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:32pm

Look, I'm not claiming to be anything resembling an expert on this. I have a lot more questions than answers about the situation.

The only reason I quoted the "Syrian fella on the Last Word" was because I thought his opinion would have more credibility than you sitting at a keyboard imagining yourself living there with half of your family dead.

But just because I don't like America acting like an imperialist bully, I want to "keep letting people die and have a generation of children with mutations"Embarrassed

Well thats whats going on, 100,000+ dead, chemical weapons being used, millions of refugees, UN unable to do anything due to Russia and China's veto, cycle will go and on, America have the expertise and resources to put an end the this madman murdering his own people, don't see how anyone could be against it, imperialist yes it is, bully, dont think so, stopping the deaths of innocent people.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

It's grand for us to say that, none of our soldiers will be going out there. It'll be young British and Americans being killed for a bunch of loopers who will soon turn on those that intervene. They'll still be killing each other in 100 years. That part of the world isn't civalised.

How many died in Libyan intervention?
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:37pm
Corkery 100% correct  only cannon fodder for poliiticians on all sides do you think they give 2 fecks if a young lad from Manchester or Oklahoma or innocent civilians get shot or blown up - these are humans we are talking about not numbers in a political game  
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:46pm

But just because I don't like America acting like an imperialist bully, I want to "keep letting people die and have a generation of children with mutations"Embarrassed

Well thats whats going on, 100,000+ dead, chemical weapons being used, millions of refugees, UN unable to do anything due to Russia and China's veto, cycle will go and on, America have the expertise and resources to put an end the this madman murdering his own people, don't see how anyone could be against it, imperialist yes it is, bully, dont think so, stopping the deaths of innocent people.

Seriously?
Do you actually believe that they give a f**k about that?
If they did, there is any number of countries where they could intervene. For a country that claims to abhor the deaths of innocent people, they have an awful lot of blood on their hands.
@MessiConor
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 7:53pm
You know Syria has f**k all oil? Why do you reckon theyd go in so? Why did they go into Yugoslavia? No oil there either, what other countries have had 100,00 die in last two years?
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 8:44pm

the Arab league - those fine leaders of Saudi, UAE, Qatar etc
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic