You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 329>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2022 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

my aunt in USA married a Bengals fanClap
Congrats mate Clap

This is big Clap
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2022 at 10:06am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

my aunt in USA married a Bengals fanClap
Congrats mate Clap

This is big Clap

Hard luck BSM.  You ok hun?
AKA pedantic kunt
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2022 at 10:46am
Decent, close game - Probably the Super Bowl that this season deserved given the league seems to be a lot more compressed in terms of teams at that top versus teams at the bottom. Wouldn't surprise me if neither the Rams nor the Bengals didn't make their conference championship games in the next few years: Things are that competitive. 

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2022 at 11:26am
Decent enough game. Nothing that dramatic like previous games. 

Half time show though was deadly!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2022 at 9:05pm
Roll on next season!!!!!!!
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2022 at 8:08am
You're a Broncos fan aren't ya? They're all-in now.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2022 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I am indeed - Delighted with that.
Am not going to sit here and say I wanted Wilson over Rodgers but all along I did like the fact that if you could get Wilson you could get up to 10 years with him.
So I don't think it's all in now as such - it's a young team and is built to last. Yes, there are some gaps (losing Fant did sting) but they have cap space and free agents will want to come to Denver. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2022 at 1:37pm
Bills now Super Bowl favs after the trade. What a mad division the West is now. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2022 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I am indeed - Delighted with that.
Am not going to sit here and say I wanted Wilson over Rodgers but all along I did like the fact that if you could get Wilson you could get up to 10 years with him.
So I don't think it's all in now as such - it's a young team and is built to last. Yes, there are some gaps (losing Fant did sting) but they have cap space and free agents will want to come to Denver. 
Hope he gets Jeudy playing well, he looks a great player
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2022 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Bills now Super Bowl favs after the trade. What a mad division the West is now. 
You could definitely see 3 teams coming from that division most years now with the extra wildcard spot.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 7:22am
Brady has unretired. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Brady has unretired. 
2 months at home with the kids would do that to a man
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2022 at 10:34pm
Some mad off season so far. The QB merry go round is in full flow

Russell Wilson has joined Broncos.
Carson Wentz has joined Washington, Matt Ryan has replaced Wentz in Indianapolis and Marcus Mariota replaced Ryan in Atlanta.
Deshaun Watson has joined Browns, leaving Mayfield needing a team, Seattle and Carolina looking at him.
Mitch Trubisky has joined Steelers.
And Jimmy G looking less and less likely to get traded away.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 1:25am
Schedule confirmed there. Got tickets to Buffalo v Green Bay. Prices have gone nuts, but said I'd do what I can to see the team this year, they'll possibly never have a better team again. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 9:12am
Hoping now to get to see the Broncos at Wembley and at the Chargers. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2022 at 9:26am
Great day and night yesterday, Nebraska fans are spot on.

Tills I have Lansdowne lost Internet and they gave everything away for free, if was basically take what you can carry. I got 8 pints, 2 g&t's and two bags of Tayto 😂
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2022 at 11:49am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Great day and night yesterday, Nebraska fans are spot on.

Tills I have Lansdowne lost Internet and they gave everything away for free, if was basically take what you can carry. I got 8 pints, 2 g&t's and two bags of Tayto 😂
No danger of that happening at an Ireland match. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2022 at 10:08am
Bills were top class last night, Allen on MVP form to start the season, D picked up where they left off. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 320321322323324 329>
  Share Topic