You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 315316317318319 329>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 9:54pm
That Tampa defence have been outstanding the last few weeks.

In fairness it was them and not Brady that got them over the line last week! But when they are on it and so is Brady it's hard to see beyond them

Could be fun if Rodgers gets going here though 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 10:12pm
Whitehead would be a loss here for TB. Plenty here yet for Green Bay. Enjoyable game 
@AntrimMan85
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 10:22pm
Crackin entertainment...

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 10:32pm
What a match this is 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 10:48pm
Unbelievable from Tampa defence. Stopping Green Bay get any sort of momentum off two consecutive picks. Added to the goal line stop in the first half.

Defences win championships! 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 11:40pm
Super game.

Brady was awful in the second half.

What were Green Bay at kicking the fieldgoal with 3 mns left. Awful decision.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 12:01am
f**king hell Shocked
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 12:36am
Kansas look unstoppable here at the moment. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 12:54am
 Bed time soon. Bills can't get to grips with Kansas offense. Bills have got nothing going at all and their touch down was from a massive mistake on special teams. I fear this one is as good as over 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 1:03am
And just like that a massive drive from Buffalo.

Hope they get over the line here. Could set up a good second half. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 2:33am
Absolutely brutal from the Bills, worst game of the season

At the same time, the fact I'm this disappointed at losing like this in the AFC game show how far they've come in three years 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 8:40am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

At the same time, the fact I'm this disappointed at losing like this in the AFC game show how far they've come in three years 
Yeah Bills will look back on a great season, last 4 teams is their level now, probably a few pieces away from getting to the big one, also unlucky that the SuperBowl goes through Maholmes for the next few years.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 9:49am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

You knew it was over as soon as the Bills went for that field goal from the 4 yard line just before halftime. When you're playing in Arrowhead in the post-season you have to be more aggressive than that to stand a chance.

Chiefs defence really stepped up though - Allen looked very uncomfortable for the whole evening. And then they do what they usually do on the other side of the ball! Mahomes, Kelce and Hill ripping it up. All the latter of those is missing is the 'mbeep mbeep' when he runs, ridiculously quick.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 9:56am
That was one of a few terrible calls

Fair play to the Chiefs, by far the better team and some exceptional players. Didn't play great all season, scrapping wins but Champions show up when it matters. 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 10:06am
Sets up a nice 'master vs the apprentice' scenario between Brady and Mahomes in the Superbowl. Chiefs will be favourites but Tampa being the first team to ever have home field advantage might even it up a bit.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 1:58pm
Interesting one with Mahomes he was clearly concussed against the Browns yet was able to play a week later? I thought the NFL was leading the way in player safety?

Edited by jamo1 - 25 Jan 2021 at 2:00pm
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Interesting one with Mahomes he was clearly concussed against the Browns yet was able to play a week later? I thought the NFL was leading the way in player safety?

NFL has a concussion protocol which is supervised by independent doctors. He has to pass all of that before he is allowed to play. 
Doesn't mean there can't still be question marks about how effective this is though. 

Edited by Borussia - 25 Jan 2021 at 2:18pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

NFL has a concussion protocol which is supervised by independent doctors. He has to pass all of that before he is allowed to play. 
Doesn't mean there can't still be question marks about how effective this is though. 

Appears it wasn't a concussion as well, several doctors on twitter explained it better than I would but it was a temporary loss of blood flow which makes someone lose their balance. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 315316317318319 329>
  Share Topic