You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309310 329>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 10:58pm
Decent half that from the Bills, need a new kicker mind

Refs handed a lot to Dallas 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 12:36am
Best game I've seen the Bills play in ten or so years following them, Beane has put together a decent team
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 10:14am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Best game I've seen the Bills play in ten or so years following them, Beane has put together a decent team

God that sounds like a grim enough ten years so LOL they were decent enough last night but Dallas were awful.

Also agreed on the officials - the unnecessary roughness penalty on the Bills towards the end of the third quarter was one of the worst calls I've seen all season.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

God that sounds like a grim enough ten years so LOL they were decent enough last night but Dallas were awful.

Also agreed on the officials - the unnecessary roughness penalty on the Bills towards the end of the third quarter was one of the worst calls I've seen all season.

Pretty grim alright, sure they'd the longest play off drought of any professional sports team in North America

Looking up now though, finally a decent team 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 11:13am

Pretty grim alright, sure they'd the longest play off drought of any professional sports team in North America

Jaysus, wasn't aware of that. Always had a bit of a soft spot for them since the four Super Bowl losses in a row in the early nineties. Actually on that, if you haven't seen the 30 for 30 doc about that ('The Four Falls of Buffalo') I'd highly recommend it.

And yeah they've a solid team this season alright. Josh Allen going from strength to strength as well.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Jaysus, wasn't aware of that. Always had a bit of a soft spot for them since the four Super Bowl losses in a row in the early nineties. Actually on that, if you haven't seen the 30 for 30 doc about that ('The Four Falls of Buffalo') I'd highly recommend it.

And yeah they've a solid team this season alright. Josh Allen going from strength to strength as well.

I have alright, great show, actually got into them after watching shows about that team, when I went to Buffalo then it was coincidentally the 25th anniversary of the famous comeback game and they'd all the players there

Spot on on Allen, come a long way in a short space of time 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2019 at 4:25am
Play offs 😎
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2019 at 1:37pm
It's just a pity for the Bills that the Patriots have the tiebreaker over them, even if the Bills win next week. The Patriots only need to win one of their last two games to win the division. And the Patriots obviously want to win out to avoid the first round; the Patriots three losses to the Texans, Chiefs and Ravens couldn't have been to worse teams from their perspective, seeing as they are likely the other division winners so the Patriots will lose home field advantage if they end up level with any other division winners.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2019 at 1:42pm
One step at a time, they'd have taken a play off at the start, next year will be about trying to win the AFC East. 

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 11:07pm
Just the 7 td passes for Joe Burrow in the first half of the peach bowl Confused
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 7:38pm
Lions currently doing the saints a massive favor against Green Bay. If results stay as they are now saints will be at least the 2nd seeds going into the playoffs with possibility of them being number 1 depending on how the 49ers game goes later tonight
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 9:04pm
And that's a wrap on the Pats superbowl chances 
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Lions currently doing the saints a massive favor against Green Bay. If results stay as they are now saints will be at least the 2nd seeds going into the playoffs with possibility of them being number 1 depending on how the 49ers game goes later tonight

They just couldn't hold for the result so Green Bay have the bye week next week. If 49ers lose to the Seahawks green bay be 1seeds and the saints join them on bye week as 2nd seeds 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 11:37am
Booked myself flights over to Miami for the SuperBowl, €330 return Fri-Mon. Not expecting to get a whiff of a ticket, but looking forward to seeing a bit of Miami and some of the SuperBowl parties.

Obviously massive longshot but if anyone has any contacts for a ticket I'd be forever indebted. 

Anyone ever been to Miami? Any tips?
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2020 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Booked myself flights over to Miami for the SuperBowl, €330 return Fri-Mon. Not expecting to get a whiff of a ticket, but looking forward to seeing a bit of Miami and some of the SuperBowl parties.

Obviously massive longshot but if anyone has any contacts for a ticket I'd be forever indebted. 

Anyone ever been to Miami? Any tips?

Did Miami a few years ago, Miami Tour Company did a day tour (9am-5pm) only cost about $70, included visits to South Beach/Art Deco/Little Havana/Airboat ride/alligator show etc.....all touristy stuff if that’s what you want.
You could do it yourself on public transport and pick/choose what you want to see.
A separate boat ride and you get to see Star Island etc.
Also Miami Science Museum/Miami Aquarium/Holocaust Museum/Bayside Marketplace etc.
I remember the food portions in restaurants were the biggest I ever had in America, everyone got doggie bags to take away their leftovers.
The Americans Airlines Arena (where the Miami Heat play) is located centrally and no doubt will have gigs/events on during SuperBowl weekend.
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 1:19am
What a game, what a finish! The nfl always throws up spectacular moments. Texans looked absolutely hopeless at half time then come out and.forget to take a knee catching the ball in the endzone when receieving the kickoff to start the half. Luckily the referees decided he gave himself up so they took the bills touchdown off the board.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 8:16am
Yeah that was an excellent start to the playoffs, really enjoyd that one. Josh Allen is a serious talent but makes some awful mistakes too. Watson was rubbish for 40 minutes but came good in the end.

Patriots thanskfully were put out of their misery in the end. Didn't see the game but second half sounds woeful:
 - Titans Punt
 - Patriots Punt
 - Titans Punt
 - Patriots Punt
 - Titans Interception
 - Patriots Punt
 - Titans Punt
 - Patriots Punt
 - Titans Punt
 - Patriots Intecepted, returned for Titants TD
 - Patriots Fumble

Hopefully now they'll let BRady walk and rebuild properly. Would like to see a new QB with Belichek for 3/4 years before he retires.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 9:36pm
3 great Wildcard games already, and the most highly anticipated one still to come 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309310 329>
  Share Topic