You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 322323324325326 329>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I think we should restart the season and go again!

It'd crazy how bad that's all worked out. Wilson has come across an absolute t**ser too 

It's all very well acting Billy Big Nuts when you are delivering but he's doing anything but.
Combine that with Hackett struggling to find his feet and it looks like a long season ahead. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

fly Eagles fly Cool

Chose the eagles two seasons ago as my teams for a few reasons when getting into NFL. 
Didn’t look like I would have too much to shout about for awhile. But looking very good this year. Second favourite in the bookies.

Definitely still a rookie in terms of knowing everything about the team and consuming all the news pre and post game but really enjoying the matches on the dodgy box each week
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 11:45am

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Great weekend, so many upsets and then the two best QBs going at it to round the evening off. 

Over to Buffalo next weekend for first time since Allen was drafted, can't wait 🍻
Class, that stadium is coming down soon too isn't it? Must be great to be following the Bills at the moment, looking like an excellent team, although I still think they need another attacking option, OBJ would be perfect for them

Yep, be a few years yet though. I was hoping they'd go downtown but it's out in Orchard Park again. 

Yeah, great time! 17 year play off drought seems forever ago now.

I think OBJ will join but not as sure they need him, Diggs and Davis possibly best 1-2 in the league. But no harm having him either! 
I'm not massive on Davis TBH. Huge game in the playoffs last year but too unreliable for me. They're possibly top 5, I prefer...
Chase/Higgins
Waddle/Tyreek
Allen/Williams
Godwin/Evans
Maybe AJ Brown/Smith at Philly
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 3:28pm
Ah, not sure that's fair to call him unreliable has more touchdowns that Jefferson since he joined the league! Maybe it's just one of those ones that comes across watching him every week. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2022 at 9:34am

Ah, not sure that's fair to call him unreliable has more touchdowns that Jefferson since he joined the league! Maybe it's just one of those ones that comes across watching him every week. 
I would not have guessed that, but checked the stats and it's true
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2022 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I would not have guessed that, but checked the stats and it's true

It's mad, isn't it? I'd never have believed it either until I saw it. He's fairly unassuming and has Diggs taking the spotlight which helps. 
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 10:05am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

fly Eagles fly Cool

Chose the eagles two seasons ago as my teams for a few reasons when getting into NFL. 
Didn’t look like I would have too much to shout about for awhile. But looking very good this year. Second favourite in the bookies.

Definitely still a rookie in terms of knowing everything about the team and consuming all the news pre and post game but really enjoying the matches on the dodgy box each week

good choice. Been following them since 2007. it's never boring in Philadelphia 
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 9:17pm
absolutely wild ending in the Bill's Vikings game. Anyone who isn't watching needs to go back and watch the last 3 or 4 mins. Couldn't write it. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 9:28am
Yeah mad game. Both teams did very well to make comebacks and get it to OT. Bills suddenly looking a lot less invincible than at the start of the season, probably for the best to get thier wobble out of the way early.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2022 at 8:51pm
Great game 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2022 at 6:51pm
Good game here. Coldest day in Miami since 1989. A paltry 7 Degrees. Great game last night too between the Cowboys and and Eagles. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 2:27am
Bills player had to be given CPR on the field after a hit, driven off on an ambulance. Scary as f**k, game should be abandoned now. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 6:31pm
Jesus. Scary stuff. Hopefully he pulls through. Still in critical condition on latest report. Not good you'd imagine 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 7:02pm
No, but looked like he was dead last night on the pitch, was one of the worst thing I've ever watched. So the fact he's still there is a bonus.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 7:23pm
Been following it all day, dreadful story. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2023 at 10:23pm
Wildcard round has been excellent so far Clap
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2023 at 10:38pm
Cracking second half last night from Jags, complete turnaround from the first half performance. Great battle there between bills and dolphins all throughout. Terrible mistake on 4th and 1 to take a delay of game penalty and push them back 5 yards. Giants looking sharp here so far. Tonight’s game could be another close one. Game of the round has to be bucs and cowboys tomorrow. Can’t call it either way
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2023 at 10:25am
Yeah great round of games, New York will give Philly a good game next week
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 322323324325326 329>
  Share Topic