You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Craptown fc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Craptown fc
    Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 5:50am
how sh*t are they all the money theyve spent and been full time and they have done f**k all in the league

i also suggest they should be deducted points for the away end in boriel no roof for away fans in this day and age is a disgrace especially with the irish weather, their main stand is a disgrace also
Sponsored Links

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 10:12am
Likes this
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 9:02pm
Drogheda look at the money they spent went full time and all and f**ked up and always finish below dundalk...btw craptown what are you 12...drogheda has one of the highest number of slums for a town in ireland ..Yeah our away end is bad but are home end is no worse than your's its like trailer with gates

Edited by superdfc - 20 Sep 2011 at 9:04pm
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 9:10pm
The fans are in charge now, is that right?
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 9:41pm
No we wont no wants happening until tomorrow night....Some billionaire from mexico is in a dundalk suite at the crown plaza 99% sure he is coming for the meeting   
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

Drogheda look at the money they spent went full time and all and f**ked up and always finish below dundalk...btw craptown what are you 12...drogheda has one of the highest number of slums for a town in ireland ..Yeah our away end is bad but are home end is no worse than your's its like trailer with gates

LOL looks like you caught a Craptowner
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 8:51pm
LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 2:26am
Their club is in the absolute sh*te LOL

They owe 430k to  louth county council!! Not sure how they got their license with that tbh!! Confused
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 5:53am
Craptown smells like bigfoots cock.
Chips don't bounce
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 6:05am
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

They owe 430k to  louth county council!! Not sure how they got their license with that tbh!! Confused

Why would that prevent them from getting a license ?
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 7:40am
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

Why would that prevent them from getting a license ?

Because their club is in absolute mess off the pitch and I would have my doubts if this outstanding debt was included in their licensing application! (its only come to the attention of dundalk fans this week)

Anyway heres the latest from their trust – looks like they have no plan b if they don’t get their way as stated at the end end (pleanty of things to get in their way too!).

This is going to get messy!! Clap

http://www.dundalkfc.com/report-dfc-trust-information-night

"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 12:40pm
A well we will see what happens Cool
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 1:20pm
Jaysus that looks terminal. Goodnight Dundalk.
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 8:13am
To be honest i seen it coming last year
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 8:36am
430 k has already been taking care of its noting to do with dundalk but GM and he already said he would take care of it himself with his own money.
Quayman View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 10:35am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

how sh*t are they all the money theyve spent and been full time and they have done f**k all in the league

i also suggest they should be deducted points for the away end in boriel no roof for away fans in this day and age is a disgrace especially with the irish weather, their main stand is a disgrace also

Sweet jesus, you really are obsessed with us, come down and support us will ya!!
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 6:13pm
Its the same with most drogs they talk non stop about us and tell everyone how much they hate us and how there better ...tbh I dont even consider drogheda main rival i cant even say  I hate drogheda as much as I can say I dont care about them there just a team we knocked out of the cup and have an obsession about us. 

Edited by superdfc - 24 Sep 2011 at 6:14pm
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 6:56pm
how did the meeting go last night ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic