You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Delaney in Moscow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 3:13am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

A load of Absolute horse sh*t .He really thinks he ia an A list celebriy and a stand up comedian.

So he's responsible for the fact that the interviewers asked him nothing new.

Most of the questions were about Traps contract, attendances at Lansdowne and his salary, three topics done to death.

And surprisingly he gave the same answers as he always does.

He did say it was inportant to look after the loyal fans who travel to all the away games so we're sorted Wink

Seriously, a wasted oportunity to question him about the future of the league, the chances of Rovers in the Europa League, what could be done to help a 2nd LOI club make the breakthrough etc etc, but guess what most people dont give a f**k about Irish football and its easy to go to the popular route and sl*g him off.
I know nothing :-)
Sponsored Links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 7:45am
Delaney is a likeable bloke and a good speaker. Some people would rather he was a dull stiff who never engaged with fans.
Yes he has flaws but his likeability is certainly not one of them
As GF said them questions asked last night have been asked so many fuking times before.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 9:07am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Delaney is a likeable bloke and a good speaker. Some people would rather he was a dull stiff who never engaged with fans.
As GF said them questions asked last night have been asked so many fuking times before.

GerK agreening with me, Shocked, unfortunately the Q&A in Lansdowne was similar, a waster opportunity, no wonder Delaney is happy to do them, cause he doesnt get asked real questionsAngry
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 10:10am
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

GerK agreening with me, Shocked, unfortunately the Q&A in Lansdowne was similar, a waster opportunity, no wonder Delaney is happy to do them, cause he doesnt get asked real questionsAngry

and the questions he was asked for the Q & A were ones posted here and all of them were presented to him and he had an answer for them all, including the one about where he got his hair done Ouch
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 11:35am
Aido I agree, and at the time i was slated for wanting to ask football questions Unhappy, and off course a few free beers later he was a hero
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 1:57pm

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

can comeone please tell me that if we get 500 tickets in andorra and i have taken 7 minimum for every qualifier since basel 2004, and 90% of friendlies away from home in this time and my allocation is 14 tickets for home games, why i should not get the same 7 tickets for this game? we fill in travelling info for all punters for every game so its not unreasonable to expect this info to be collated.

you should get 7 tickets if they go to 7 regular travellers. one ticket to each fan as oppossed to 7 to yourself

thats what im saying ger - same people every time. when i say "i", i mean the allocation which i look after
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

can comeone please tell me that if we get 500 tickets in andorra and i have taken 7 minimum for every qualifier since basel 2004, and 90% of friendlies away from home in this time and my allocation is 14 tickets for home games, why i should not get the same 7 tickets for this game? we fill in travelling info for all punters for every game so its not unreasonable to expect this info to be collated.

you should get 7 tickets if they go to 7 regular travellers. one ticket to each fan as oppossed to 7 to yourself
So do the FAI keep a record of the other 6 people.
Would they need the person that applied for their tickets for the other games to do it for this one, or could they do it themselves.

yes they take a form for every one travelling to the game
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic