FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy Curtis (Sunday World)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
musicinmouth View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicinmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 6:43am
Thats ridiculous.

Win on Tuesday and we'll top the group.
Sponsored Links

ericdogg View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 6:43am
The back four bar O'Shea did a decent job the other night. Don't like Curtis either but he's not far off with those ratings.
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 6:42am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

An absolute gimp of the the highest order his player ratings were as follows

Given 5/10
Dunne 4/10
St Ledger 5/10
O'Shea 1/10
Ward 5/10
McGeady 1/10
Duff 6/10
Andrews 1/10
Whelan 2/10
Keane 2/10
Doyle 2/10

This is the typical Irish attitude that pisses me off Angry

Are we out of the running to qualify??? Are we so bad that we shouldnt show up to face Russia??? Have we got a team of players who play part time in the Iceland & Moldovan leagues , no our squad is full of EPL players who have huge experience!!!! We havent lost an away qualifer in over 3years , yes we were bad against Slovakia but we're still fighting arent we!!!

F*king gobsh*tes like Roy Curtis can f**k off lets all believe in the team and stop knocking them!!!
If they played sh*t then deserve every bit of criticism they get. Now i'll admit his ratings for St Ledger, Given and Dunne are harsh but the rest are more or less spot on.

I dont like this attitude that seems to be around ybig that the players are immune from criticism because it might hurt their feelings. Ireland played sh*te vs Slovakia and they dont deserve one bit of praise or a pat on the back for it. The players need to know that they must do better.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 6:34am
Ya, Given and four defenders can't complain to much. But lads the rest of team was a disgrace.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 6:14am
Tbh I thought the back four played well on friday night
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 6:02am
An absolute gimp of the the highest order his player ratings were as follows

Given 5/10
Dunne 4/10
St Ledger 5/10
O'Shea 1/10
Ward 5/10
McGeady 1/10
Duff 6/10
Andrews 1/10
Whelan 2/10
Keane 2/10
Doyle 2/10

This is the typical Irish attitude that pisses me off Angry

Are we out of the running to qualify??? Are we so bad that we shouldnt show up to face Russia??? Have we got a team of players who play part time in the Iceland & Moldovan leagues , no our squad is full of EPL players who have huge experience!!!! We havent lost an away qualifer in over 3years , yes we were bad against Slovakia but we're still fighting arent we!!!

F*king gobsh*tes like Roy Curtis can f**k off lets all believe in the team and stop knocking them!!!

Edited by Green Devil - 04 Sep 2011 at 6:02am
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic