You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

22 November 2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 22 November 2005
    Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:18pm
Shamrock Rovers were relegated to the 1st Division.

Tonight on the 25th of August we have just beaten Partizan Belgrade in Belgrade to reach the Europa group stages.

Absolutley unbeliveable. A f**king credit to the people of this club. Its f**king unreal. Everyone involved. The board, the members everyone has played their part.

LONG MAY THE SUCCESS CONTINUE
Sponsored Links

billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:27pm
ClapClap

Not even 12 months ago we were out in Bray celebrating the league win saying you can't beat this!

August we played Juve and over there we said the same!

Tonight is just off the charts on how far we've come (and the LOI) in recent years.
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:32pm
I will never forget that day. I was in the Harbour bar in Bray getting fed info on the game. The celebrations when Rovers went down were fantastic Clap
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

I will never forget that day. I was in the Harbour bar in Bray getting fed info on the game. The celebrations when Rovers went down were fantastic Clap

Id say they were. How do you feel now?
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:37pm

LOL LOL LOL Clap
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

Considering his club is only a few matches away from promotion and being back in with you bastards - I'd say he's feeling quite good Smile
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:43pm
I was there in 2006 when Rovers won the 1st divison.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:44pm

Many dyed in the wool Hoop fans didn't live to see the club reborn in Tallaght and missed tonight's glorious victory in Belgrade.  This is for them.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:50pm
Absolutely FreeWheeler. It is surreal that this is happening so quickly
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:54pm
Any idea what time team arrivin in Dublin?  I off work tomorrow.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by TangyZizzle TangyZizzle wrote:

Considering his club is only a few matches away from promotion and being back in with you bastards - I'd say he's feeling quite good Smile

Our celebrations at the end of the season will far excede getting to the Europa League group stages Cool

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

anything to get on the bandwagon with you eh TongueWink
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by UCD AFC UCD AFC wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

anything to get on the bandwagon with you eh TongueWink

I was their Media Officer in 2003 LOL (That's true)

Wonder how many of their current fans were in Liberec or saw them defeat Odra in Richmond?
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 6:13pm
Its amazing what getting a stadium given to you in a huge catchment area and only having to pay a fraction of the debts your club was in can do for you Wink
Theres only one sport that matters..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 6:15pm
Honestly mods sort these WUMS out. Ridiculous
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 6:16pm
Now Z. LOL
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 6:17pm

Hardly a WUM if he is talking facts.
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 6:20pm

Where were you on Thursday 21 APril 2004?

Does the significance of that date even register with you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic