You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

George Hamilton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 1:18pm
Firhouse Mr Mojo.... She's private lads I think I'm not mates with her, so no pics unfortunately
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Sponsored Links

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by greenspur greenspur wrote:

if you go to the game , you dont hear any commentators ........LOL
ironic given your "input" in the loi section
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 6:45pm
Anybody know what the update on George is ? Hope he's back for Friday week otherwise we're stuck with Darragh Maloney Dead
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
gwhite View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 9:37am
Yeah really hope he's back soon. He was the best thing on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here a couple of years ago.
devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 11:34am
hopefully the main man will be fully fit for the summer, a nice guy who's commentary on our greatest moments is legendary

Edited by devondudley - 14 Nov 2011 at 11:41am
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 11:39am
Dont want to jinx it.....were winning games with Daragh.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Peter View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Iced Gem

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 1:18pm
Hope George makes a full recovery. The voice of our national team.

Also on a side note, whats happened to Jim Belgin?? Ive always thought he was an amazing commentator. I thought he might have been contracted to ITV or something, buthe doesnt seem to be on there either now.
Tea???? FECK!!!!!
dotts101 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 2:00pm
was just thinking the same on friday, where is he?
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 4:44pm
Had a couple of pints with Darragh Maloney on Wednesday nite in Mollys. He said that George will be back working in mid December.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Tiocfaidh Armani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiocfaidh Armani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 1:44pm
Can imagine him getting chest pains and him just saying to the wife "oh, danger here"LOL
Lodger View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 1:04pm
He was back working on Lyric FM on Saturday.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Lodger Lodger wrote:

He was back working on Lyric FM on Saturday.

Great news Clap
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 3:31pm
was on talking about the draw, good man George Clap
elroy45 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elroy45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 3:34pm
Tournament wouldnt be the same with Georgie!!!  Is this the last campaign for Bill and Gilesy (think i read somewhere before that they were calling it a draw after this campaign)
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 6:33pm
Glad to hear George is on the mend. Clap
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 8:23am
Apparrently he had a suspected heart attack in August, hope he's back soon!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Shebber Shebber wrote:

Apparrently he had a suspected heart attack in August, hope he's back soon!

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Tiocfaidh Armani Tiocfaidh Armani wrote:

Can imagine him getting chest pains and him just saying to the wife "oh, danger here"LOL

Poor form Armani......LOL, for what it's worth we all hope George recovers but he does my head in alot when Ireland are ahead (Stuttgart 88 being the worst when I look back on the tape), England were chucking the second and third kitchen sink at us 2nd half and he was making all these fookin statements about us gonna make history and this will be the greatest ever result and blah blah.........Jaysus shut the fook up George, he's always at that nonsense, fookin jonah (luckily we survived Stuttgart to win!).

Darragh Maloney's not a bad commentator but I think he's an excellent anchorman when Bill's not working.  The others are rubbish, Eames, Collins and Alkin, clueless.  Jimmy Magee's a legend but he should be put out for a well deserved rest now.

Get well anyhow George.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic