Lets all laugh at Everton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 8:51pm
LOL 1 hour on the phone with Neville Southall Cool
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Sponsored Links

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 8:49pm
Premier League - Everton legend Southall 'selling emails for £49'

Everton legend Neville Southall has come up with a unique way to raise some funds during his retirement – he is responding to fans' emails for money.

Neville Southall (Everton) - 0

Southall has launched a website called asknevillesouthall.com where he says: "you can get personal advice from me on any football related subject. Simply pay for an email or phone consultation below, and I will be in touch asap."

Southall will respond to an email within 72 hours for a fee of £49 while you can conduct a one-hour conversation with him over the phone for £99.

The Welsh stopper is considered one of the greatest British goalkeepers of all time and was named Football Writers' Player of the Year in 1985 – the last goalkeeper to receive the honour.

Southall played a club record 750 times for Everton between 1981 and 1998 and was capped 92 times by Wales.

Southall explains on the website: "Surprise, after many years of people telling me to get online, I have now dived in and got a website set up, mainly so people can ask me questions as everywhere I go goalkeepers come up and ask me for tips and advice, and well I can’t be everywhere all the time.

"So hence the site and the option to either arrange an answer to your questions by email or a one hour phone call chat."

Wonder which off the everton lot on here will be the first to call him LOL

jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Weecounty Weecounty wrote:

Big pay day for him.LOL

Everton couldn't afford 50% of what he would be on at Galaxy. 
It's Jack Shat
Weecounty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weecounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 3:47pm
Big pay day for him.LOL
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Landon Donovan has joined on a 2 month loan, confirmed by the LA Galaxy Clap
Great signing. He loves it there too.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
bann the tolls View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bann the tolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 4:13pm
Feed the Yank! Big smile

hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 2:44pm
Delighted with landon returningClap. Need a goal scorer badly in january though. Arteta+yak+beckford+vaughan=18 million. WHERES ALL THE MONEY BILL?Angry
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 2:42pm
Worked very well the last time
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 2:37pm
Landon Donovan has joined on a 2 month loan, confirmed by the LA Galaxy Clap
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 4:49am
LOL 
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 6:31am
How many Evertonians does it take to change a light bulb? As many as you like, they will never see the light.

After Everton's crap start to the season I nailed my season ticket to the club gates in disgust. Next  day I had a change of heart and went back for it - and some b***ard had ncked the nail.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 6:28am
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 6:22am
Administration rumours doing the rounds
Now that would be funny
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 8:14pm

Everton going down this season.

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 7:32pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
FiremanDan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 4:59pm
Ah I see. Clear as mud. I should pay more attention to the Rest of the World Threads so! Only a blow in to this part of the site
Sean Og O Hailpin.... his father's from Fermanagh, his mother's from Fiji, neither a hurling stronghold."

Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 4:57pm
Dan, the ''joke of a club'' and this thread in general is just a bit of banter to get back at the Everton lads for starting a thread laughing at Liverpool for drawing the opening game.

Think you're reading a bit too much into this....

But really.....QPR? LOL
Ahh heya!
FiremanDan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by ericdogg ericdogg wrote:

Originally posted by FiremanDan FiremanDan wrote:

Strange thread. Joke of a club? They still have one of the best managers around. And Everton performing well this season with Coleman in the side is fairly important to the national team.
Not sure why people on here find a team like Everton struggling amusing.......................Confused

Dont worry Dan...its typical petit revenge from the pool lads Wink

If Everton we're such a small club as they claim then why shine any sort of light on them??? I thought for sure they wouldnt be on the radar of the grand Liverpool Tongue

I would consider myself a Liverpool fan of sorts myself but wouldn't see Everton struggling as a good thing. I would suggest that Liverpool fans actually living and working in Liverpool would be of the same opinion too. Would like to hear a true Scousers take on this. There is a rivalry there, but I don't think there is a hatred.
Sean Og O Hailpin.... his father's from Fermanagh, his mother's from Fiji, neither a hurling stronghold."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic