Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 143>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 8:09am
Good luck to Jeff and i hope he leaves sooner then later 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 9:55am
Originally posted by CathalAD CathalAD wrote:

Aw great, another thread is set to be derailed by people jamming down our throats how great Celtic are LOL

Did you just join the forum to post this above

They are great though
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 10:00am
What kind of wages is he on? 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 11:24am
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

He was their record signing for £10M when they bought him in 2016 after his good performances in the Euro’s.

He got his contract at his peak and is reported to be on around 35k - 40k per week.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

He was their record signing for £10M when they bought him in 2016 after his good performances in the Euro’s.

He got his contract at his peak and is reported to be on around 35k - 40k per week.
Only guessing here ZZ but i think he would be on around 28k as when Brady came in he was around 34k and Wood i heard was 36k . I could be wrong but it's the bonus at the end of the season if they stay in the Prem which would really boost their pay . 
CathalAD View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CathalAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Aw great, another thread is set to be derailed by people jamming down our throats how great Celtic are LOL

They are great though

There is nothing I hate more than people trying to derail a thread, this move isn't happening so end of talking about Celtic and time to talk about Hendrick which is what the thread is about.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

They are great though
Indeed a strange “FIRST” post, lizards at work here LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 12:21pm

gave yourself away there Cathal, only joined 5 odd hours ago and moaning about thread..not so ...eh smart. Adios again.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 12:55pm
Top top modding following in BSM's footsteps
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 9:01pm
A few Burnley fans on the forums saying Jeff was the man of the match today in the win over Leicester. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

A few Burnley fans on the forums saying Jeff was the man of the match today in the win over Leicester. 

Believe it or not Jeffrey is quite a good player. Dont believe all the fake news about him
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 2:25am

I'd be highly curious to know what aforementioned fans had been imbibing to come to that conclusion. I was watching the match on tv, Hendrick actually had one moment early on where he beat the left back for with a nifty piece of footwork then with the pitch wide open in front of him he had no clue what do do, dallied away and got closed down and dispossessed, He then retreated to his comfort zone of hiding in anonymity for the rest of the match, forcing his teammates to do all. Pope was Man of the Match, Hendrick about 20th best player on the pitch.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

I'd be highly curious to know what aforementioned fans had been imbibing to come to that conclusion. I was watching the match on tv, Hendrick actually had one moment early on where he beat the left back for with a nifty piece of footwork then with the pitch wide open in front of him he had no clue what do do, dallied away and got closed down and dispossessed, He then retreated to his comfort zone of hiding in anonymity for the rest of the match, forcing his teammates to do all. Pope was Man of the Match, Hendrick about 20th best player on the pitch.
Yep 10% gave him MOTM on a poll still a ball boy was given 7% Big smile
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 2:21pm
Best Haircut to play for Ireland Arguably. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:33pm
There is talk Jazzy Jeff is on his way to Celtic
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:42pm
I wouldnt mind seeing it but they couldnt afford him. Burnley would want between 5 and 10 mill plus his wages. No chance.
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

I wouldnt mind seeing it but they couldnt afford him. Burnley would want between 5 and 10 mill plus his wages. No chance.

Probably less, his contract up in summer, dont see where he would fit in
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 12:22am
He seems to be playing 90 mins week in, week out for Burnley and when you couple that with the fact that Burnley are doing ok in the PL, you have to ask is Hendrick doing ok? 

Any Burnley fans here that could provide more insight on his current form? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 143>
  Share Topic