You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 143>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 1:53pm
Good to hear...nice to have some really good options now..not so long ago we were chasing O Hara...glad he never jumped on board...even tough I bet he regrets that now.
Sponsored Links

houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2014 at 9:19pm
Two very good goals and an assist today. Should have got man of the match according to reports.

Hope he makes it through playoffs and see how he gets on in premiership next year.
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2014 at 10:32pm
Another very good performance and should of got motm, and with hughes more than likely moving to a premiership club next year he should become the main man in midfield for them and hopefully that will be in the premiership next season. 
Think he could fit in well in a three man midfield alongside mccarthy and gibson/whelan
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 1:26pm
Hughes got in team of the year but know a few Derby fans who say Hendrick has been the better player when fit.

A midfield 3 of McCarthy, Hendrick and Meyler could work well for us over the next few years
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 7:39pm
Starting tonight against Birghton on SS1, probably the biggest game of his career to date. Will be be keeping a keen eye out, really rate him
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 8:57am
played well, composed on the ball and his reading of the game was very good! Started ahead of Will Hughes also
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:01am
great hopes for this lad, very creative, looks like he has one foot in the premier league now
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:57am
Would love to see him get a crack at the PL. Anytime I have seen him he has impressed me.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 5:13pm
Played very well last night in a decent game, as did Richard Keogh at centre half.  Sammon came on with 20 mins to go, mediocre at best.

Brighton's Irish, Ward was ok at left back, Andrews likewise. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 10:08pm
Hendrick and keogh getting good praise from last nights perfromance. Hendrick was the stand out midfielder for derby and has done very well in recent weeks to take will hughes place. Sammon again last night proved that he is not able to play at a high standard. Has very poor control and for his height he struggles to win headers. 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

Hendrick and keogh getting good praise from last nights perfromance. Hendrick was the stand out midfielder for derby and has done very well in recent weeks to take will hughes place. Sammon again last night proved that he is not able to play at a high standard. Has very poor control and for his height he struggles to win headers. 

TBF I don't think you could deduce that from last nights performance. The ball only came in the air to him once and he won it but was simultaneously blocked by the defender who had a better starting position. And his control is one of the better aspects to his game if anything.... His big downfall that means he'll never be anything more than a bang average championship player is that he's a terrible finisher, which is a pity because physically he's got great attributes.
We're decent enough..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 7:32pm
Topped of a superb performance with a goal in their 4-1 win over brighton. Think he has what it takes to make it into a top 10 team in the premier league. I reckon next season he will be a partner with mccarthy in the irish midfield. 

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 7:39pm
A strong finish to the season. Here's hoping he makes the PL grade.

A northsider
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 7:41pm
Played well tonight and topped it off with a goal. Hopefully get to see him play in few of the upcoming friendlies although he going to be unavailable for the turkey game with the playoff final being on the day before
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
uncle sam View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncle sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 8:05pm
Himself and Hughes would be good enough for most BPL sides 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 9:29pm

Topped of a superb performance with a goal in their 4-1 win over brighton. Think he has what it takes to make it into a top 10 team in the premier league. I reckon next season he will be a partner with mccarthy in the irish midfield. 

Gibson, Meyler and Whelan to name but a few are all well ahead of him in the pecking order.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 9:53pm
Seen his run and the goal. Nice one.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Gibson, Meyler and Whelan to name but a few are all well ahead of him in the pecking order.

Are they though??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 143>
  Share Topic