Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 143>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Really don't get why you're so negative about him CM. 
The amount of times hes changed the game for Ireland in such a short space of time has been incredible.

And what people forget about him the most that he's still young, he's only 24 playing the Premier League, that's 6-7 years of playing at the highest tier of football.
Not my sort of player really as he goes missing in games where i have seen him play for Ireland . Something just is not right about him but i will have more time to see him this season . 
The massive thing for me is that i think The Clarets way over the odds for him and i think he is worth less than half what they payed for him . 
In life there are some players you like and others you don't , Jeff has a lot to prove to me to say that i am wrong .
Love to be proved wrong on this one ...............

You think Jeff Hendrick is worth less than five million pounds??!

You haven't a clue what you're talking about. The sooner we get an ignore option on here the better because there are some clueless people on here spouting nonsense all the time

looks like Rolo's opinion of Jeff went out the window with the ignore button LOLLOL

bump again for Rob Heffernan's love child and Rolo and his ignore button LOL
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Crap senior Crap senior wrote:

What the hell has happened to Hendrick since the euro's? Looked a great prospect but totally fallen apart.
The same as before the Euros and even during the Euros. The odd decent game, probably one in twelve, or the odd decent moment, but overall he is a very mediocre footballer. In fact, mediocre is a huge compliment.
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 2:06pm
He had a few nice touches in the Euros and if I remember correctly had a decent long range shot. That was it ffs. Can we get over that now. I'm sick hearing about it. He's sh*te. Stealing a living. Check out the Burnley forums if you want to know what they think of him. 
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 2:07pm
jeff is not be the best footballer in the world but why on earth is he being singled out when we totally bypass midfield and don’t attempt Tim play any football. The only person that should be singled out form our current state is that clown Martin o Neill. Get someone in who actually has a plan and judge the players then 

Edited by Pauldaly1984 - 16 Nov 2018 at 2:07pm
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 2:19pm

Originally posted by de scientist de scientist wrote:

said it a few weeks ago. this guy is a fraud and over the last few weeks he has reinforced my opinion. another cap robber like Keith Andrews

bump from 2016LOL

Bump again

EDIT* disregard 

Edited by Fitz - 16 Nov 2018 at 2:20pm
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Icy Bread People Icy Bread People wrote:

He had a few nice touches in the Euros and if I remember correctly had a decent long range shot. That was it ffs. Can we get over that now. I'm sick hearing about it. He's sh*te. Stealing a living. 

This ^
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 6:28pm
I think his next move will be to the championship. He hasn’t played well for a long time for club or country.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

I think his next move will be to the championship. He hasn’t played well for a long time for club or country.

A permanent move won't happen for awhile I'm guessing as I doubt anyone would pay a fee or match what are fairly hefty wages for him you'd imagine. Loan spell in the championship is probably his next move and from there I'll be amazed if he climbs back up the football ladder at any point.

He has had a couple of decent moments in the green shirt. A really good return imo considering how poor a player he actually is. I still don't even know what his favourite position is. I know Burnley tried him in advanced midfield positions a lot, but I just don't know what he's supposed to be good at on the pitch.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 6:55pm
People seem to want Xavi, that's evidentlynot his game. He does float in and out of play, but that's just the type of footballer he is. Big player for us who has come up with big moments, hugely undervalued and blatently far more accomplished than most players around him.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

A permanent move won't happen for awhile I'm guessing as I doubt anyone would pay a fee or match what are fairly hefty wages for him you'd imagine. Loan spell in the championship is probably his next move and from there I'll be amazed if he climbs back up the football ladder at any point.

He has had a couple of decent moments in the green shirt. A really good return imo considering how poor a player he actually is. I still don't even know what his favourite position is. I know Burnley tried him in advanced midfield positions a lot, but I just don't know what he's supposed to be good at on the pitch.

He played essentially every game last season in a Burnley team that finished in the European spots. What a failure alright LOL

Edited by The O'Shea - 16 Nov 2018 at 6:57pm
We're decent enough..
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:07pm
I'm presuming Burnley would let him go for nothing at this stage, just to remove his wages. I could be way off there, maybe Claret Murph would give a better feel on that.

I'm not sure what people see when he's playing. I'm not biased. I'd love if Hendrick was a quality player. He simply isn't.

Is he supposed to be an attacking midfielder btw? Does he create much for Burnley when he plays (I've seen a good bit of him there, to say he's been poor anytime I've seen him is an understatement).
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:32pm

I'm presuming Burnley would let him go for nothing at this stage, just to remove his wages. I could be way off there, maybe Claret Murph would give a better feel on that.

I'm not sure what people see when he's playing. I'm not biased. I'd love if Hendrick was a quality player. He simply isn't.

Is he supposed to be an attacking midfielder btw? Does he create much for Burnley when he plays (I've seen a good bit of him there, to say he's been poor anytime I've seen him is an understatement).

It'd be highly unusual if they were to let a player that they still use regularly go for free? He's played in 9 of their first 12 games ffs LOL
We're decent enough..
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:46pm
I'll be very interested to see what Burnley recoup when Hendrick eventually moves on. I'm gonna have a solid guess at 0.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:51pm

I'll be very interested to see what Burnley recoup when Hendrick eventually moves on. I'm gonna have a solid guess at 0.

That's not what you said though, is it? You said that they would probably let him go for nothing right now; despite the fact that he's obviously still a big part of their plans having played in 9 of their 12 EPL games this season. So the idea that they'd just want to get him of the books doesn't really tally with the evidence, does it?
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:54pm
He 'floats in' every 12-15 games for a couple of minutes. Any new man in needs to pick players based on how they play for Ireland, not on the league position of their club.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

It'd be highly unusual if they were to let a player that they still use regularly go for free? He's played in 9 of their first 12 games ffs LOL

Hendrick spends games hiding from the ball and never puts in a tackle. 2 good games in the last 24 for Ireland is not acceptable.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Liam Green View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liam Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 8:59pm
In their last league game last Saturday.. Hendrick played most of 2nd half against Leicester and did well as did Brady and Kevin Long who played the whole game.. playing for Ireland under Martin o Neill they look totally bereft of any confidence like the rest of the Irish players .. MON makes Ireland look like San Marino or worse in the last year... he’s destroying any bit of quality we have and constantly undermining the team and players .. Michael o Neill is doing the opposite
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 9:23pm
Like McClean, Hendrick is loyal to MON and seem undroppable under the current regime unfortunately...now Brady is back he will also fall into this category 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 143>
  Share Topic