Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 143>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:58pm
Link to the goal for anyone interested

https://imgtc.com/w/PQhlXqm

Sponsored Links

Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Jeff has been decent tonight. Busy and trying to get involved. Nice finish in the end. If we can get him up the pitch a bit more when he plays in green he could get a few valuable goals. Brady was pretty poor i thought. Didnt really have any impact at all.

From the few minutes I saw, Brady was involved in loads. Looked decent
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Jeff has been decent tonight. Busy and trying to get involved. Nice finish in the end. If we can get him up the pitch a bit more when he plays in green he could get a few valuable goals. Brady was pretty poor i thought. Didnt really have any impact at all.

From the few minutes I saw, Brady was involved in loads. Looked decent
i watched the whole game and i thought he was very poor. Not sure which bits you saw to be honest. Unless i missed something.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 10:11pm
Fair play, great finish. Liking he took a touch. Didn't think Brady did much. Game kinda passed him by but I only watched 45mins.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 10:37pm
No word from Claret M yet LOL
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 10:37pm
Gary Neville impressed with the goal on sky saying he made it look much easier than it was.

"He's a good player,'em."
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 10:38pm
Claret will come on and tell us Brady was a 9.5 / 10 
stokeirish View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokeirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 11:50pm
Feed the hen and he will produce golden goals
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 1:18am
That's the kind of goal that'll get us to Russia

Edited by johnvonp - 31 Oct 2017 at 1:18am
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 7:22am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Morning lads
 Sorry went to bed last night so didn't answer .
Jeff well he was pushed forward to help out Barnes last night , look 3 main strikes were out poor old Ash needed help .
Jeff was offside a couple of times but did well overall . As for Robbie well in and out sort of game really but hey take the 3 points .

Ohhhh one side note both of two Irish lads who I talked about are ok players now if one of them were from Cork I would say Kearney would say their worth would be £100.000,000 each LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Morning lads
Jeff well he was pushed forward to help out Barnes last night , look 3 main strikes were out poor old Ash needed help .
Jeff was offside a couple of times but did well overall . As for Robbie well in and out sort of game really but hey take the 3 points .

Ohhhh one side note both of two Irish lads who I talked about are ok players now if one of them were from Cork I would say Kearney would say their worth would be £100.000,000 each LOL

Think you really need to Wiki Maguire, he ain't from Cork my friend. 

FYI robbie was rubbish. 
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 12:55pm

Morning lads

FYI robbie was rubbish. 
But where are you from ? Also what team did he play for and which LOI team do you follow ?????
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 1:05pm

Morning lads

FYI robbie was rubbish. 
But where are you from ? Also what team did he play for and which LOI team do you follow ?????

Christ - here we go. I am from Cork. Sorry to be raining on your parade but I don't follow LOI. Nor any team in that league. I check the City results but it has no bearing on my life. I don't go to games and I'm not a bandwagon supporter for them. I do watch football cross channel though and have an active interest in all the Irish players and they clubs they are at. 

Edited by kearney304 - 31 Oct 2017 at 1:05pm
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 1:21pm

Morning lads

After the fourth one I just re-christened him Inzaghi...........but in fairness I suppose we're not accustomed to seeing him that high up from the start and he had a decent game overall alright.

Ward continues to enjoy a new lease of life, been brilliant for Burnley.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 2:10pm

Morning lads

FYI robbie was rubbish. 

Christ - here we go. I am from Cork. Sorry to be raining on your parade but I don't follow LOI. Nor any team in that league. I check the City results but it has no bearing on my life. I don't go to games and I'm not a bandwagon supporter for them. I do watch football cross channel though and have an active interest in all the Irish players and they clubs they are at. 
Hummmm Close but you can call me Claret Tongue
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 2:39pm

Morning lads

FYI robbie was rubbish. 

Hummmm Close but you can call me Claret Tongue

Fair enough Handshake
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 4:35pm
well taken goal, composed
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by amccarten313 amccarten313 wrote:

well taken goal, composed
I read today from Jeff " if i had missed that one i would have just walked off the pitch as there would have been no way i could continue "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 143>
  Share Topic