Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 143>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 5:47am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Burnley in all likelihood will back down in the Championship next season (Apologies CM). Would be apprehensive about him going there and you could have the scenario of him going back down with them while Derby are coming up
I heard similar things being said about Bournemouth, Leicester and Palace in recent years. It is far harder to get up than to stay up.
I 100% agree with that one PM .
 Anyway rumour vile at the moment is that The Clarets have made an offer of six million with add on's but still Derby want more or they are refusing to sell . Kind of watch this space but it may seem they will look else where .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 9:48am

Originally posted by OscarDelta OscarDelta wrote:

Originally posted by eire77 eire77 wrote:

Also with massive clubs like Newcastle and Villa going down together with a strong enough Norwich there is absolutely no guarantee Derby go up this year anyway.

It's a short career where anything can happen so take your chances when they come would be my take on it.

Don't know of any player who regrets playing premiership football.

Luc Nilis?

Rob snodgrass
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

Originally posted by OscarDelta OscarDelta wrote:

Originally posted by eire77 eire77 wrote:

Also with massive clubs like Newcastle and Villa going down together with a strong enough Norwich there is absolutely no guarantee Derby go up this year anyway.

It's a short career where anything can happen so take your chances when they come would be my take on it.

Don't know of any player who regrets playing premiership football.

Luc Nilis?

Rob snodgrass
cashiraghi
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
AndyEire View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyEire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2016 at 9:20pm
Burnley have made a 3rd bid for Jeff Hendrick..
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 1:48pm
Burnley have made a second offer for Derby's Jeff Hendrick, according to Sky sources. It's understood to have been a cash offer, along with the loan of two players - James Tarkowski and Tendayi Darikwa.

Edited by grannyrule - 22 Jul 2016 at 1:49pm
The only way is up
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Burnley have made a second offer for Derby's Jeff Hendrick, according to Sky sources. It's understood to have been a cash offer, along with the loan of two players - James Tarkowski and Tendayi Darikwa.

3rd offer is 7mill plus adds ons , now Derby want the two lads not sure Dyche will want to part with them , hey watch this space .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 6:27am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 7:58am
JH is getting linked with a move to Sunderland.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 10:35pm
Lads surely jeff and Brady well get moves to the premiership?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 10:49pm
With a trial hanging over him next summer, plenty won't be willing to risk signing a player who could be going to jail if he is convicted, never mind the public relations clusterf**k it would be having a player on trial. That's even leaving aside the fact even making moves to sign him might result in some manner of backlash.
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2016 at 3:35pm
hendrick off injured for derby :(
Eire_Andy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eire_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2016 at 3:43pm
Hendrick injured, grass is green, sky is blue
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 10:09am
seems hes off to hull city for 10 million today. should get plenty of gametime there even though they will probably struggle from now on in after the good start they got.
Cathalthesmart View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathalthesmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 10:59am
Hull...Spening....10 Million,never thought I'd see those words in the same sentence! Very good move it has to be said, what was key for Hendrick's development was get a move to the premier league. Now that he is there (potentially) try and aim higher in the future!
Hi Lads
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 6:34pm
off to Hull City...    10 m EUROS done deal  just at this very moment 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 6:42pm
I actually think this is a good, if slightly uninspiring move. 

I feel Derby County are destined to sit in the "also-ran" category in the Championship, which will prevent them taking the key step. Hendrick has deserved PL football for some time, and I'm glad he is getting the opportunity.

Now, to get Robbie Brady back to the PL, and the summer will have been decent.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 8:37pm
Very surprised Brady hasnt got his move yet and starting to worry it wont happen. He is far too good for the Championship
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
LHurlz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LHurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 1:46am
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Very surprised Brady hasnt got his move yet and starting to worry it wont happen. He is far too good for the Championship
by the sounds of it he's happy enough staying at Norwich, and when Leicester came calling they priced him out of the move. I agree he is far too good for the championship
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 143>
  Share Topic