You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 143>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2021 at 6:07pm
Newcastle will start paying up contracts to get them out the door. Club don't want any unwanted players hanging around causing a stink, and the players know that. Newcastle are loaded and will throw money at this problem to fast track the squad to the one they want 
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2021 at 6:10pm
Didn't Dyche not want Hendrick to leave Burnley or have I that wrong? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2021 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Allegedly yeah but club couldnt come too terms.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

What i was told ( maybe some truth in it not sure ) Jeff was offered a contract but he would have had to take a pay cut . I heard that it was £23,000 a week which he refused and got £40,000 a week on a 4 year contract at Newcastle .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

What i was told ( maybe some truth in it not sure ) Jeff was offered a contract but he would have had to take a pay cut . I heard that it was £23,000 a week which he refused and got £40,000 a week on a 4 year contract at Newcastle .

And there's no way he'll get that at another club. Newcastle will want him (and others out). Contracts will be paid off and Hendrick will move elsewhere on less than 40 grand, but he won't mind with that nice wedge in in his back pocket from Newcastle.
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 12:50am
hasnt played for newcastle since october 2, grand total of 60 mins in the league across 2 apps, and played one further league cup game in aug... needs to go on loan
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 3:59am
Originally posted by amccarten313 amccarten313 wrote:

hasnt played for newcastle since october 2, grand total of 60 mins in the league across 2 apps, and played one further league cup game in aug... needs to go on loan

He won't be going on loan. Newcastle want rid of players.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 6:06am
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Originally posted by amccarten313 amccarten313 wrote:

He won't be going on loan. Newcastle want rid of players.
Someone needs to be interested in him. With the money he’s on I don’t see too many takers.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 10:12am
Newcastle are gonna have to subsidise wages or buy lads out of their contracts to get some of them out of the club.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 10:17am
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Newcastle are gonna have to subsidise wages or buy lads out of their contracts to get some of them out of the club.

Which they will do. Pocket money to them.

Hendrick would probably have to go to the Championship or abroad though, unless Burnley want him back.

Edited by You Tell Me - 15 Dec 2021 at 10:19am
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 10:51am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Which they will do. Pocket money to them.

Hendrick would probably have to go to the Championship or abroad though, unless Burnley want him back.

Don't know if I said it here but could see West Brom as a possible six month loan for Jeff if Burnley aren't an option for him. Obviously it all depends on how much Newcastle has to subsidise and if he would even want to move there. They're pushing for promotion and midfield is an area where they are lacking numbers.

Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 11:11am
As mentioned, Newcastle won't be fooken around. If you're not in the plans you're going to be getting paid off and fooked out the door. 

We're in new territory now with Newcastle.

Edited by Banjaxed - 15 Dec 2021 at 11:11am
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 12:09pm
Hope he stays away from Burnley that's for sure .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 12:37pm
Hendrick is already playing abroad.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Hendrick is already playing abroad.

Fair point. Annoyed at myself over that one. Thumbs Up
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 4:27pm
I'd be surprised if Newcastle let him go. The squad is really small so unless the club brings in 8 or 10 players in January it would make sense to keep him around. If/when relegated, he'll be needed for the championship season. It would cost £5 million to pay up the last 2.5 years of his contract. Are they going to get better than Jazzy Jeff for that cost? He is supposed to be good in training and is well behaved, the club doesn't need the £500k a loan would generate and what happens when a few injuries come in January, he'll get some games.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 5:09pm
First Steve Bruce now it's Eddie Howe. Meanwhile over in Brighton and Norwich we have more rascism against Irish players and English managers not picking them. 

Can the FAI lodge a complaint here? 

Absolute disgrace 
It would damage this forums' reputation
greenshoots View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenshoots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 2:24pm
can't be a consideration for the squad in March? He was one our outstanding players in the recent matches. Of course he will be in the squad, and prob likely to start matches.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 143>
  Share Topic