You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 143>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:12pm
Some performance tonight 
Sponsored Links

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:25pm
A goal and an assist on his debut, did the hard yards as he always does and did his job in a well organised Newcastle team. Good move for Jeff, four year contract and will play every game as he did for Burnley. I never got the negativity towards him and guys like James McCarthy, who I understand played really well for Crystal Palace today. Both will be crucial for Ireland next month in Slovakia.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:39pm
Newcastle fans are always a good sort, had a look in the NU twitter page. Some of the things they've said about Jeff today as below. Seems they thought he grew into the game and had a very impressive second half.

Hidden gem
Irish Messi
Man of the match 
Thought he was excellent... grew into the game 
Very well done... kept Cresswell quiet all night 
She's beautiful 
Love what I saw today 
On a free as well!!!

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Newcastle fans are always a good sort, had a look in the NU twitter page. Some of the things they've said about Jeff today as below. Seems they thought he grew into the game and had a very impressive second half.

Hidden gem
Irish Messi
Man of the match 
Thought he was excellent... grew into the game 
Very well done... kept Cresswell quiet all night 
She's beautiful 
Love what I saw today 
On a free as well!!!

LOL
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:50pm
Queue ten totally anonymous and ineffectual performances that generally define his career but are immediately overlooked by those who idolise him and lavish him with man love  on the basis of his biannual demonstration he can actually play football. I doubt he'll score or assist another goal before Christmas.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Queue ten totally anonymous and ineffectual performances that generally define his career but are immediately overlooked by those who idolise him and lavish him with man love  on the basis of his biannual demonstration he can actually play football. I doubt he'll score or assist another goal before Christmas.
I’ll give you 33/1
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

LOL

No.
Landsdowne90 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landsdowne90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:11pm
Great finish Clap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:13pm
What’s his best position then
He played right side of a midfield 4 today 
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:30pm
Usually whatever position he has not just played in if you are one of his apologists.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:54pm
He thinks central midfield but he is good enough to play anywhere across the midfield and right side is where he played mostly for Burnley for the last four years. His versatility will have been noted by Steve Bruce and others.
Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 10:15am
Its good to see Jeff back in the danger zone
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 10:20am
yeah the north of England does have high instances of corona virus alright 
AKA pedantic kunt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Gets an assist

LOL

It's best to just ignore some of the stuff people are coming out with about him at this stage. They're not going to change their opinions on him no matter what he does.
I don't know about that! His performance in Bulgaria suggests he can win his critics over.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 8:55pm
The next 5 games you you be able to tell if he is on the pitch . 

Like i have said many times plays one good game in six . 
# Watch this space . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

# Watch this space . 

You you might be right
You you might be wrong too  Tongue
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 9:17pm

# Watch this space . 
When he was at derby I thought he looked great. Now maybe it’s the managers he’s had that made him not focus on keeping possession or maybe it’s the higher level. Molumby looked out of his depth against Finland but I firmly believe that was an off day. First game at that level.
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 9:18pm

# Watch this space . 
Two good games in a row though...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 143>
  Share Topic