You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 143>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:13am
Newcastle United manager Steve Bruce is keen to add British players to his squad this summer including Callum Wilson and Jeff Hendrick (The Mail On Sunday)
Getting old and intolerant
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:49am
Ridiculous
Both Irish 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 9:32am
I'd imagine they meant British home grown players which both would be.

But it's the Mail so who knows.

In terms of him going to Newcastle no thanks. We don't need another sulky midfielder who has one good game in 20 we already have Jonjo Shelvey for that.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 7:28pm
Signing for Newcastle on a free according to The Sun (I know).
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 6:48pm
Mail Online ( I know ) claims today that Newcastle have won the race over AC Milan and Roma to sign Jeff.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 7:04pm
Newcastle must have been delighted when they got to the race venue and found out that Roma and AC Milan hadn't bothered turning up.
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 7:07pm
Newcastle Confused
Steve Bruce Confused

I don't expect to see a new Jeff appearing at club level anyway Ouch
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Newcastle Confused
Steve Bruce Confused

I don't expect to see a new Jeff appearing at club level anyway Ouch

Who? Hollow Man? I don't expect him to be appearing at all.

Apparently he's currently writing his autobiography: 'Memoirs of an Invisible Man'.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 1:20am
Milan fans smashing up the piazza in frustration at the owners letting Hendrick get away
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Milan fans smashing up the piazza in frustration at the owners letting Hendrick get away

Could be worse, they should be thankful they didn't sign mcclean or whelan. They'd have real reason to smash up the piazza then.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Could be worse, they should be thankful they didn't sign mcclean or whelan. They'd have real reason to smash up the piazza then.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 9:17am
i feel for Newcastle fans. how this man makes a livng from football in beyond me 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 11:46am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Jesus this turd still at it Clown
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:10pm
Irish fan civil war #1: Keane supporters v McCarthy supporters
Irish fan civil war #2 People who can't take criticism of Whelan v People who can't take criticism of Hendrick
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Jesus this turd still at it Clown

I was just trying to make the point that Hendrick seems to be subject to extensive criticism without reprisal, whereas Whelan and Mcclean have a cult following that refuse to acknowledge that they may have their limitations.

All three players are consistently berated here but Hendrick seems fair game. Can't seems to understand why?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 1:01pm
Largely, I would imagine, because two of them have over achieved based on their ability and one of them has seriously under achieved. 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Largely, I would imagine, because two of them have over achieved based on their ability and one of them has seriously under achieved. 

One of them has seriously under achieved?

Yet I have read countless posts on here that would lead me to think otherwise, merely because Hendrick has nothing going for him according to the masses, so for him to be a Premier League and international footballer was over achieving in itself no?
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 1:26pm
Newcastle are confident of signing Jeff, who is highly rated by Steve Bruce and has now been made what the club describes as a "very good offer." No doubt that means a lot more money than he was on at Burnley, given his free agent status. Other clubs reported today to have registered an interest include not only AC Milan,Roma,Man Utd and Aston Villa but also Everton,Southampton,Crystal Palace,West Brom,Atalanta,Lille and Marseille. Popular boy, amongst those who know the game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 143>
  Share Topic