You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 143>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Was talking to Da Scientist over in Cardiff after the game. He reckons Hendrick has the potential to become our best ever midfielder, even better than Roy Keane. Hard to disagree with him.

I've heard it all now LOL

He has a lot of ability but goes missing a lot......... 

Hopefully his legal issues were the reasons for his abject performances but he showed that bit of magic against the Welsh
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:18pm
Ah now come on
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:24pm
He couldn't run a bath

BSM
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:44pm
Better than Roy Keane, Liam Brady, John Giles, Ronnie Whelan, and Paul McGrath? Erm, no
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:51pm

Good man Trapped, fine work Clap
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:06pm
Wasn't long ago people were calling for him to be out of the team. I still don't know exactly what his position is but he has looked much better in the last few games and he is one of the first names on the team sheet and can keep it that way. I'd be looking for him to get better and better over the next few years.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Was talking to Da Scientist over in Cardiff after the game. He reckons Hendrick has the potential to become our best ever midfielder, even better than Roy Keane. Hard to disagree with him.

He wouldn't be playing for Burnley if he had the potential that Da Scientist says he has. Keane had already won the league twice with United at Jeffs age. Nonsense
Danger here, OH NO
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 9:35pm
Whos da scientist?
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 10:37pm
Good for the goal but still miles off he's Euros performances in my opinion.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Good man Trapped, fine work Clap
LOL

In fairness it was The Scientist who forced the opinion on me, probably rose tinted glasses after the result LOL
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:27am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Whos da scientist?

Not sure but Roy Keane seemed to have a pop at him before the Moldova game.
AKA pedantic kunt
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 2:26am
It just dawned on me that Jeff has had 3 massive assists for hugely important goals under MON.

Germany 2014.
Gerogia 2015.
Wales 2017.

Big game player

Edited by Mr. Snrub - 15 Oct 2017 at 2:30am
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 3:09am
In fairness 3 games in 3 years doesn't make him a big game player. A lot of learning to do!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 8:44am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

In fairness 3 games in 3 years doesn't make him a big game player. A lot of learning to do!

He does go missing in games but he has the potential to be top class.

The court case hanging over him may have been the reason for his post Euros slump.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 5:24pm
I've been fiercely critical of him this campaign but thankfully he rediscovered his ability to create something out of nothing on Monday. I still can't say im totally convinced by him given how he's generally played post-Euros though.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
ShaneH10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaneH10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:32pm
Scores for Burnley Thumbs Up
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:32pm
Didn't have a lot to do but did what he had to do. 1-0 but all on the ball across. Didn't panic anyway, because he could have tried to hit it first time. Composed enough.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 30 Oct 2017 at 9:33pm
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:53pm
Jeff has been decent tonight. Busy and trying to get involved. Nice finish in the end. If we can get him up the pitch a bit more when he plays in green he could get a few valuable goals. Brady was pretty poor i thought. Didnt really have any impact at all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 143>
  Share Topic