You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 143>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Looks like he could be a Villa player very soon, be a great move for the lad

Any link sono?
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 12:17pm
Would love to see him go to Villa.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
gwhite View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 2:08pm
This would be a great move, for him and Ireland.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 4:38pm
Been linked with Barcelona
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Been linked with Barcelona
your time of the month or wha?
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 6:43pm
Any source to this....Villa do need players...very thin squad.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by rainpaulo rainpaulo wrote:

Any source to this....Villa do need players...very thin squad.

What does it matter?

Their going to get relegated according to you.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 7:49pm
http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/james-mccarthy-jeff-hendrick-been-1943359

Nothing since June 10th on Hendricks link to Villa unless it's doing rounds on the Villa forums.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 7:50pm
Jaysus itd be tasty if himself, clark, carruthers all played together
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 8:10pm
Can't find much on this anywhere?

Have had a quick scan of the Villa forums and nothing mentioned about it within the last couple of days. Bit of talk about Hoolohan alright but nothing about Hendrick.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Have had a quick scan of the Villa forums and nothing mentioned about it within the last couple of days. Bit of talk about Hoolohan alright but nothing about Hendrick.

I'd say people put 2 and 2 together in regard to the Villa link, young player in the championship who wouldn't be on big wages, nor would he command a huge transfer fee which in turn fit's Villa's transfer policy. 

I'd be happy enough if he stayed at Derby if a move to the EPL didn't happen, at his age all he need's to do is to play. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

I'd say people put 2 and 2 together in regard to the Villa link, young player in the championship who wouldn't be on big wages, nor would he command a huge transfer fee which in turn fit's Villa's transfer policy. 

I'd be happy enough if he stayed at Derby if a move to the EPL didn't happen, at his age all he need's to do is to play. 

I was going to post that myself about staying at Derby for another season. Needs the continued exposure to 1st team football to continue his development. He came on leaps and bounds last season and ended the season breaking into our squad. Only turned 21 in January so no panic in him moving to the PL.
JohnnyD87 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyD87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 10:53pm
Potentially a great player, has shown some class!
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 10:58pm
Very good young player but sort of overshadowed at derby by will hughes who is another young centre mid but gets more credit in my opinion because he has the  potential to be an english international.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by JohnnyD87 JohnnyD87 wrote:

That's the key word here, his next move could be crucial so i reckon he should bide his time at Derby for another year and then consider a move to an EPL club imo. 

JohnnyD87 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyD87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by JohnnyD87 JohnnyD87 wrote:

That's the key word here, his next move could be crucial so i reckon he should bide his time at Derby for another year and then consider a move to an EPL club imo. 

Dead on Lad!
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 4:06pm
On the right for derby today, hopefully he'll go well, auld fella is gone to the match, mad Derby fan for years. Embarrassed
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 4:34pm
Can he even do a job on the right???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 143>
  Share Topic