FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 143>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 8:25am
hes been player off the tournament for me. looks the business ever since i saw him drag the irish u21's back from 2-0 down against italy(ironically enough) to draw 2-2 in sligo. we haven't had a proper midfielder who can actually effect and influence games since keane. i think hes been awesome, future captain.
Sponsored Links

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 1:40am
World class tonight. Gonna get a serious move.
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 1:00am
I was unsure of him previously but he has showed what a decent player he is in this tournament in the match tonight and v Sweden. He is due a move to the Premiership or possibly even to the Serie A. Some of the Italian media were raving about him even before the match.

Edited by grannyrule - 23 Jun 2016 at 1:02am
The only way is up
Coleman esque View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coleman esque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 12:45am
Hendrick could replace Wanyama at Southampton
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 12:43am
Definitely an EPL standard player. To think people were pining for him to be left out in favour of Arter... He's been excellent, technically very good and a real athlete too.
We're decent enough..
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 12:21am
Said last season if Derby dont get promoted I'd be very surprised if he didnt move up to EPL level.

After that, I'd be very shocked if a club didnt go for him now.
LeonardoKeVinci View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonardoKeVinci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 12:13am
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 11:47pm
Best hair in the squad too, possibly in the whole tournament although Bale and ramsey giving him a run for his money
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 11:43pm
Roy Keane's comments after the Belarus game were obviously directed at him and they worked.. He's looks like a real player so far in this tournament
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 11:41pm
Providing he doesn't get himself locked up. Has that assault trial coming up next year
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

There's something about him as a player I just can't take to (and I can't even put my finger on what it is) ....but he put in the proverbial shift today

I need to reassess this opinion, he's been superb this tournament and really come of age .....if he continues he could play at a high level in the Premiership and be very effective at it
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 11:40pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 11:38pm
Big fan. Have a touch of class about him. Great that he's still a Young lad.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Can't believe he's struggling for gametime at Derby.
He's been immense. Hopefully some big clubs looking at him.

He played nearly 40 times for Derby last season, he's more often than not a regular.

It was more down to a few niggling injuries and his clash with a person on night out in Dublin that have disrupted his season somewhat.

I could definitely see some clubs coming in for him, provided Derby don't hold them to ransom. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 10:53pm
He was the best player in general, obviously brady will take the most of the plaudits and how he created and finished the goal.

He has been our man of the tournament. Could get himself a decent move of it
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 10:52pm
Can't believe he's struggling for gametime at Derby.
He's been immense. Hopefully some big clubs looking at him.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 10:45pm
How good has this lad been in the 3 games?Really stepped up to the plate,arguably our best player so far
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 4:15am
Great performance from him today and will probably get him a Premiership move. I originally considered him lucky to be in the starting 11 but now that award has been passed over to McCarthy.
The only way is up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 143>
  Share Topic