FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 143>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 10:01pm
Romour Man Utd are looking at him, wouldnt look out of place in to be honest has a bit of the Frank Lampard about him.
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 10:00pm
Well done Jeff.

Most players would have come off today.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
085immersive View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 085immersive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 9:26pm
As pointed out earlier he does not struggle to get into the derby side. He has played a hell of a lot of football for them over the past few seasons. Season just gone he was in and out due to injury and the manager trying to find his best formation. He has played a lot of ball for Derby, maybe it is time to shake things up and look for a change of scenery. Hopefully a few premiership offers will come his way.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 9:20pm
the longer his hair gets the better he plays.

will be like emmanuel petit and at barcelona within 2 years

fair play to him he had a really excellent tournament. mad to think he struggles to get in an ordinary derby side
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 8:43pm
Hendrick was my player of the tournament followed by Brady, Brady might get it for his 2 goals. But these 2 were the stand out players. Hendrick played like a complete midfielder in France, composed on the ball, good touch, 2 good feet, good shot on him (with both feet), good in the air, good vision, and a player who looks to bring the ball forward to create something.

I thought McClean was very poor in against Sweden and especially against Belgium, but I love his heart and passion. He is a very limited and predictable footballer but offers a lot defensively and has a lot of running in him.

McCarthy again played a lot better without Whelan, and has been the scapegoat for a lot of people which I think is a bit harsh.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 8:29pm
I've been looking one of our CMs to stand up and be counted for a few yeas now. Thought it would be Mccarthy and while he didn't do badly in the last two games, it's just not in him. While Jeff surprised me, (maybe because I didn't know enough about him or.maybe I don't know enough about football) he was my player of the tournament.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 8:04pm
Super tournament. I was personally surprised as he was one of those I was thinking whether he should be sacrificed to make way for McClean to start.

He is now one of the first names on the team sheet for me. He is the one who really grew into his own, along with Brady, but I expected it more from Brady as I've had high hopes for him for a long time (and he delivered).

I hope he might get a decent move on the back of this tournament, I think he could be one that would do well in a league like the Italian one.

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 11:38am
He really does have lovely hair.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 11:12am
A great lad . Composed and has two great feet . It's been a while since we had a central player who can hit them from distance . Keep it up man
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 11:05am
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

That performance last night reminded me alot of Ronnie Whelan ....what an unsung hero from the past he was
Far from unsung, he was captain of (probably) the best team in the World at the time.

Unappreciated (by Jack) maybe.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 11:02am
That performance last night reminded me alot of Ronnie Whelan ....what an unsung hero from the past he was
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:46am
Lovely hair
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by peterbelfast peterbelfast wrote:

Been brilliant. Keeps the ball well and looks dangerous from range. A foot away from a cracker last night

I know, twenty to fcukin one.

Ouch
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Mr Stupid View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 9:35am
Our player of the tournament so far. 

Unbelievable Jeff
Stupid like a fox
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 9:32am
Originally posted by peterbelfast peterbelfast wrote:

Been brilliant. Keeps the ball well and looks dangerous from range. A foot away from a cracker last night
I know, twenty to fcukin one.
peterbelfast View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterbelfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 9:20am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 9:18am
Robbie Keane said last night that he told Spurs to sign Hendrick 4 years ago but they wouldnt listen
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 9:15am

Hendrick is the future for us, he has had a fantastic tournament- easily been our best player.

Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 143>
  Share Topic