You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 1452>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 2:00am
Cant believe Kenny Dalglish tried to put that shocking performance down to a number of bad ref decisions. No excuses, Skrtel vs Bale ? this alone was a disaster, Flannagan may be only a kid but hes a right back and can certainly hold his own when it comes to pace. Forget about that, all in all a terrible performace, selling Merilies to Chelsea could well prove to be the vital mistake. Time will tell.
Out of order
Sponsored Links

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 8:29am
Kitty dropped again
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 8:40am
Caroll
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 9:05am
Henderson, Carroll out. Bellamy, Kuyt in.
Out of order
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 4:28am
Qoutes from Suarez today -

"We have no limit and want to stay in the top four. But winning the Premier League is now very difficult," Suarez told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"The main reason why it is so difficult is because the two Manchesters and Chelsea are unreachable. But we can win the cups."

Next year will be your year though
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 5:35am

He is correct though in saying "The main reason why it is so difficult is because the two Manchesters and Chelsea are unreachable."

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 7:16am
Nothing wrong with what he said. we were never going to win the league. So the goal has to be top 4 and try win one the domestic cups
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 12:37pm
Lucas out for 6 months. Big loss for them. 
It's Jack Shat
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Lucas out for 6 months. Big loss for them. 

seen that earlier. Ill wait for confirmation on the scan that he had. Suarez' twitter status earlier doesnt sound too promising on the situation 
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 1:02pm
I cannot find the article now but I'm sure I read the other day Daglish said that Andy Carroll actually cost minus 15 million

I'd love Daglish to be my bank manager
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 6:23pm
Yep, Lucas bolloxed for 6 months. One of Liverpool's key players, Jonjo Shelvey re-called from Blackpool.
Out of order
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 8:17am
Just confirmed on SSN there that Lucas is out for the rest of the season. Never thought I'd say this but he's a big loss. Was really getting better and better and is our main man for winnin the ball back in midfield.
Ahh heya!
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 8:29am
Originally posted by SteviesGranny SteviesGranny wrote:

I cannot find the article now but I'm sure I read the other day Daglish said that Andy Carroll actually cost minus 15 million

I'd love Daglish to be my bank manager

he did yea. they always said they wanted a 15m profit from the sale of torres and purchase of carroll....afaik is was essentially newcastle that pushed the torres price to 50m. if they had got carroll for 30m they would have settled for 45m for torres

to to clarify 15m would have been too much for carroll....madness
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 9:22am
Big Loss for Lucas wit the Cruciate Ligament Injury. Ive seen reports suggesting  Aquilani is on his way back in January.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 9:30am

Doubt Liverpool have a re-call clause in Aqua'a loan, but if they do I'd have him on the plane asap. Devasted for Lucas, just as he was hitting top form.

Out of order
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 9:32am
Lucas will be a big loss. Has been pulling the strings in the centre. Very unselfish player. Will be hard to replace. Gerrard and Adam will not work
kevjreilly View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevjreilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 9:35am
Time for jay to step up, no hope of aqua man coming over with selvey already being recalled. Henderson can also fill in at centre mid, i actually think we will see the best from him at centre
Read it 3 times before posting
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

Doubt Liverpool have a re-call clause in Aqua'a loan, but if they do I'd have him on the plane asap. Devasted for Lucas, just as he was hitting top form.

Thought that meself as didnt Milan Pay a fee for the loan move.  JJ has 10 appearances 6 goals and 3 assists  for the seasiders. No surprise to see him play a part from the bench v Fulham.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 1452>
  Share Topic