Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14211422142314241425 1452>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

@gerk, we’re going around in circles here and ain’t going to agree on it.

You’re obviously a biased Liverpool supporter and I’m obviously a biased Man Utd/ fc Utd supporter. That’s just life, ain’t it.

Rarely even browse this part of forum since siralex stopped posting, might have to start dipping in a bit more Shocked

No bias here, just calling out lies.
And there is no one going around in circles. You are wrong. Simple.

Gerk you are totally correct and wheelo is talkinh through his arse but you do have bias.  

Edited by Baldrick - 04 Jun 2022 at 6:55pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

You’re obviously a biased Liverpool supporter and I’m obviously a biased Man Utd/ fc Utd supporter. That’s just life, ain’t it.

Rarely even browse this part of forum since siralex stopped posting, might have to start dipping in a bit more Shocked

Gerk you are totally correct and wheelo is talkinh through his arse but you do have bias.  

There is no bias in reporting the truth. The evidence is overwhelming. The only bias is from Wheelo, who has already admitted it.
If this was any other team, I would be in same position as someone who has batted for proper treatment for fans for a long time. 

Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 9:17pm

Me aul buddy LOL

Of course I have bias, football is about tribalism and I make no apologies for that - never have.

Gerk is obviously biased too but afraid to admit it.

And we still never got an answer to who runs the biased ybig Twitter account.

But hey ho!

Bottom line is, as my other good Burnley friend has confirmed, Liverpool is not a good place to go to as an away supporter. You’d swear it was the first time in Paris the loveable scallies saw an innocent lad get a slap.

Have been 3 times in Liverpool in away end. Once at Goodison (in Villa end - don’t ask but was with a Nordy prod friend and actually never realised the right wing element Villa had. I’d have got a hiding by the villa scum element that day after hearing our accents only for the nordy lad vouched for us as been sound and with him. Wasn’t a nice walk through the park to the ground after with the locals either Ouch

Have been to marine twice. Once, was ambushed after getting off train from Manchester, these things happen. Second time, the dibble adviser is to leave the pub near ground for our own safety  afterwards LOL

But 50,000 scousers in Paris, no bother at all. Get a grip lads
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 9:30pm

Me aul buddy LOL

Of course I have bias, football is about tribalism and I make no apologies for that - never have.

But hey ho!

Bottom line is, as my other good Burnley friend has confirmed, Liverpool is not a good place to go to as an away supporter. You’d swear it was the first time in Paris the loveable scallies saw an innocent lad get a slap.

Have been 3 times in Liverpool in away end. Once at Goodison (in Villa end - don’t ask but was with a Nordy prod friend and actually never realised the right wing element Villa had. I’d have got a hiding by the villa scum element that day after hearing our accents only for the nordy lad vouched for us as been sound and with him. Wasn’t a nice walk through the park to the ground after with the locals either Ouch

Have been to marine twice. Once, was ambushed after getting off train from Manchester, these things happen. Second time, the dibble adviser is to leave the pub near ground for our own safety  afterwards LOL

I was saying Ger had bias. 

Edited by Baldrick - 04 Jun 2022 at 9:31pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 9:33pm

Me aul buddy LOL

But hey ho!

I was saying Ger had bias. 

I know Baldrick, apologies if it didn’t come across that way Thumbs Up
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 9:37pm

Me aul buddy LOL

But hey ho!

I am sure Liverpool have plenty of naughty fans and there is trouble at times. 

But we are not arguing that. We are arguing your lies RE Paris. Like everyone on here has told you, stop talking sh*te  
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 9:44pm

Me aul buddy LOL

But hey ho!

But we are not arguing that. We are arguing your lies RE Paris. Like everyone on here has told you, stop talking sh*te  

Whose the “everyone” LOLLOL

Comical Ali at it again - there’s first account evidence on here about how easy it was for Liverpool to get fake tickets LOL
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 9:49pm

I

Me aul buddy LOL

But hey ho!

Whose the “everyone” LOLLOL

Comical Ali at it again - there’s first account evidence on here about how easy it was for Liverpool to get fake tickets LOL

I have absolutely no doubt there were some fake tickets for the final, like there is for all finals. That's not a Liverpool problem. It's fraudsters capitalising on fans. 
But a few fake tickets is not what caused all the issues. That's what the powers that be want thicks like you to believe. 
Seriously, go read up about what happened. 

Edited by The GerK - 05 Jun 2022 at 8:37pm
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 8:10pm

Bottom line is, as my other good Burnley friend has confirmed, Liverpool is not a good place to go to as an away supporter.

So don't go then, and you'll have nothing to worry about. 

There are very few good places to go as an away fan, at club or international level. All you do is turn up, watch the game, and go home. If you expect the red carpet laid out on arrival with 100,000 welcomes waiting for you, you should try some other sport instead.  
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 8:45pm
French journos have been slating their government and the organization of the final.

Lots and lots of reports stating if it were not for the impeccable and calm behavior of Liverpool fans, there would have been fatalities.

Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

Bottom line is, as my other good Burnley friend has confirmed, Liverpool is not a good place to go to as an away supporter.

So don't go then, and you'll have nothing to worry about. 

There are very few good places to go as an away fan, at club or international level. All you do is turn up, watch the game, and go home. If you expect the red carpet laid out on arrival with 100,000 welcomes waiting for you, you should try some other sport instead.  

Not the point at all. I enjoy going to places where there’s an edge, have been to some dumps in Yorkshire where the usual Yorkshire red carpet is laid out. I enjoy going to Dundalk, even though it’s an absolute kip (well enjoyed it before I’ve started taking my kids to matches. The jacks can be hit and miss up there and with 3 kids, I’m not taking a chance that they’d have to sh!t in a corner in the stand - but toilet standards in league of Ireland grounds is another story. Shame as they’re well into it. Way off topic now)

My point is supporters (and players) regularly have to face a gauntlet of hate in and out of liverpool - sure didn’t they even attack an ambulance with a player in it.

But yet, we’re supposed to have sympathy for some of their supporters getting a few slaps from locals and a bit of tear gas in Paris, when you consider what supporters (and players) have to regularly put up with when going to Liverpool. 

Not intentionally ignoring your above post gerk, just have no comment on it that hasn’t been said before and not going around in circles all week. Btw while we’re not going to agree, I take back the comical Ali reference

Edited by Wheelo - 05 Jun 2022 at 9:04pm
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 11:41pm

Not the point at all. I enjoy going to places where there’s an edge, have been to some dumps in Yorkshire where the usual Yorkshire red carpet is laid out. 

My point is supporters (and players) regularly have to face a gauntlet of hate in and out of liverpool - sure didn’t they even attack an ambulance with a player in it.

But yet, we’re supposed to have sympathy for some of their supporters getting a few slaps from locals and a bit of tear gas in Paris, when you consider what supporters (and players) have to regularly put up with when going to Liverpool. 

Nobody asked you for sympathy. You were repeatedly asked to back up the claims you made, and you refused. Your evidence was based upon your previous unrelated experiences, club bias, and what the form was. And when that didn't cut any ice, you blamed the journos who were there and reported the truth. 

Away fans regularly sing a range of frankly sickening songs about hunger, unemployment, tragedies and victims when in Liverpool, yours being one of them. So when they do that, it shouldn't be a big shock to find that they're not really greeted with confetti when they show up in Liverpool. 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2022 at 1:50pm

Not the point at all. I enjoy going to places where there’s an edge, have been to some dumps in Yorkshire where the usual Yorkshire red carpet is laid out. 

Nobody asked you for sympathy. You were repeatedly asked to back up the claims you made, and you refused. Your evidence was based upon your previous unrelated experiences, club bias, and what the form was. And when that didn't cut any ice, you blamed the journos who were there and reported the truth. 

Away fans regularly sing a range of frankly sickening songs about hunger, unemployment, tragedies and victims when in Liverpool, yours being one of them. So when they do that, it shouldn't be a big shock to find that they're not really greeted with confetti when they show up in Liverpool. 

All journos are lying, according to him. But he is happy to weigh in with anecdotal evidence that has been proven, time and again, to be false. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2022 at 2:03pm

All journos are lying, according to him. But he is happy to weigh in with anecdotal evidence that has been proven, time and again, to be false. 

This is actually totally false as the injured player himself confirmed.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2022 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

This is actually totally false as the injured player himself confirmed.

Ha, another lie used by Wheelo? But the journos...

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2022 at 1:27pm
No surprise to see the Paris police backtracking because they haven't one shred of evidence to back up their lies

The official in charge of policing at last month’s Champions League final has conceded the operation was a “failure” and appeared to back-track on previous claims that the majority of the problems were caused by ticketless fans.

Kick-off in the showpiece between Liverpool and Real Madrid in Paris was delayed as Reds fans struggled to enter the stadium, with tear gas used against them, and reports of attacks by local gangs.

Speaking to the French Senate, Didier Lallement said it was “obviously a failure”, in quotes reported by numerous news agencies including AFP.

Lallement added: “It was a failure because people were pushed around and attacked. It’s a failure because the image of the country was undermined.”

Lallement also admitted he had no evidence for previous claims made to the French authorities that as many as 40,000 Liverpool fans had descended on the stadium either without tickets or with forged tickets.

Lallement said he obtained the number through “feedback”, but conceded: “Perhaps I made a mistake with the figure I gave to the minister.

“I never claimed that it was absolutely accurate.”

Liverpool City mayor Steve Rotheram is due to give his views to the Senate later on Thursday.

Rotheram was one of many fans who had his phone and other belongings stolen before the game, and he described “completely chaotic” scenes on his social media account. 
Hill16 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hill16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2022 at 3:34pm
There are some real dopes around, the tyre lad for example, a few others also who jumped straight in without knowing f**k all. Internet wizards.
I was there and though my seats were in the Neutral areas we were sent through the underpass and up that small ramp with the police vans parked there, also a car in the way. 
If it wasn't for how calm the Liverpool fans were then who knows what could have happened. Later I heard  some fans were pulled out of this up to the top of the wall.... but that wasn't an entry from there you still had to get to your gate for entry. We were warned by some Liverpool fellas on top of the wall, "take yr time ... you'll be in in a few minutes etc" 2 lads about 18 or 19 who had more common sense than some on here...took us  about 30 mins but still...  Just telling everyone to stay calm and patient... sort of like well maybe what a steward should be doing? Fair play to these lads unlike the dopes chatting from their keyboards who haven't a clue... these lads were assisting and avoiding disaster. 

We were there over 4 hours before kick off, still got caught in that bottleneck, when we got up to the concourse, we had to walk by where the Madrid fans were coming... couldn't believe they had a really  wide pedestrian zone they were just leisurely strolling down, apparently about 1 km away... basically a 1/4 (20,000)  of the attendees came in that way, while we and probably 50-60,000 came in the other way, though apparently we should have been sent along a different route, but no signs, no stewards..  so the whole crowds just followed the same way from the RER train station to the stadium. 
Tickets, bags nothing was checked on the way, there was one hold up for about 15 mins for crowd control, but then just all sent to that underpass and ramp. 

I was there in 2016 also, and didn't see any issue but if it was handled the same way we WOULD have had issues. Saw these youths all along our way, how the f*ck were they allowed to hang on every corner for a mile around the stadium? Love to see Wheelo getting jumped on by these thugs, might shut his clap hole. But he wasn't there, they stole from Madrid fans in front of us, and we saw the youths jump the fence. Didn't see one ounce of an issue between sets of supporters all weekend. Armchair wheelo knows more though. Dope. Also haven't seen any videos of Liverpool fans doing anything except f**king waiting for hours and being attacked. 

Didn't know there was any trouble 'til we saw the message blaming Liverpool fans inside, just lucky our gate wasn't closed, that we did'nt get pepper sprayed or Tear gassed. wow they got the spin in early and dopes like Wheelo fell for it, amazing how gullible some internet posters are,  obviously  easily led fella, believes the Top Brass lads at the FAI and UEfA FIFA (blatter and platini also?) before fellow football fans, ..seen Irish father and daughter in one video, and another oul fell from somewhere up North..saying they were teargassed for no reason.. . but he won't believe them either. Sad that life i imagine, unfortunate fellow  but he has a mate in burnley, apparently/maybe,  to back up his nonsense.

Edited by Hill16 - 09 Jun 2022 at 4:15pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2022 at 8:00pm
Thiago in team of the season ahead of Rodri a bit of a joke 

1 goal and 4 assists in the league all year for the overhyped man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14211422142314241425 1452>
  Share Topic