Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12871288128912901291 1456>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Have I got it wrong? I must have missed Kompany lifting the league trophy. I'll check back on the recording. Thanks for the heads up Thumbs Up
Dont worry I wager a very big proportion of the posters on here will have the defining moment of Mr Kompany lifting the trophy as soon as it happens, and rubbing your fckin big know nothing hooter in it LOL

I'm all for free speech Clap Lads can post what they want.

When posters offer absolutely nothing in their posts though, as the quare wan and yourself do, or when Sono comes back from a sabbatical just to try have a pop, they should be called out as the wasters they are though Thumbs Up
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 10:40pm

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Have I got it wrong? I must have missed Kompany lifting the league trophy. I'll check back on the recording. Thanks for the heads up Thumbs Up
Dont worry I wager a very big proportion of the posters on here will have the defining moment of Mr Kompany lifting the trophy as soon as it happens, and rubbing your fckin big know nothing hooter in it LOL

I'm all for free speech Clap Lads can post what they want.

When posters offer absolutely nothing in their posts though, as the quare wan and yourself do, or when Sono comes back from a sabbatical just to try have a pop, they should be called out as the wasters they are though Thumbs Up
The sono and me have really rattled your little cage Molex for some reason 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 10:47pm
Molex isn't boring at all btw. Right up there with the quare wan for originality. Nobody could see that coming in your posts.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 10:53pm

Molex isn't boring at all btw. Right up there with the quare wan for originality. Nobody could see that coming in your posts.
Dont worry yourself too much Sir Hans keep your breath for cooling your porridge or spouting your usual shoite on here to the gullible few Wink
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by robbo robbo wrote:

Reading some of these posts would make your eyes bleed. Some lads need to get a grip of themselves. Talking like they know it all and no one else knows as much or is as smart as they are. Pathetic carry on for grown men

Speaking of grown men being pathetic, when TNC was around here, he wouldn't have been regarded as a rocket scientist, to say the very least. He still made a better attempt at disguising subsequent aliases than you've managed to, and that was a very low bar. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:44pm
TNC eh. Who would have thought he was a rereg LOL f*cking hell, this place LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:46pm
Who’s TNC
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:52pm
TrapNoClue isn't it? Used to have about 500 aliases awhile back and be chasing a few of the posters around the forum wumming LOL  some of his usernames were top class iirc LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 12:24am

TrapNoClue isn't it? Used to have about 500 aliases awhile back and be chasing a few of the posters around the forum wumming LOL  some of his usernames were top class iirc LOL
I thought he was great. I could never work out if he was intentionally funny or not, but it added to the charm.LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 12:34am
Was it TNC who had a load of new rereg names at one point? Slating half the forum LOL
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 9:13am

First time I've ever seen United and Liverpool fans supporting the one team in a pub before.

Didn't last too long mind you.

Set back for Liverpool but after looking at the run in games, I'd definitely prefer Liverpools
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 9:19am
what a meltdown by Hans. the wager!! THE WAGER!!!!!! TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 9:33am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

what a meltdown by Hans. the wager!! THE WAGER!!!!!! TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL  a 2 horse race and the fckin know it all fcked it up
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 7:28pm
Where has Power Cube been the last few months for Liverpool?  He doesn't seem to have featured at all lately.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 8:16pm
Naby Keita really starting to show signs of his true ability after a slow start in a Liverpool shirt.

Another typical case of people writing off a player and not factoring in that it often takes time for players to find their feet in a new league.

Really looking forward to seeing how his career pans out over the coming years.

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 8:37pm
Keita flying high now. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Where has Power Cube been the last few months for Liverpool?  He doesn't seem to have featured at all lately.

Who?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 11:38pm
I watched the champions for this season tonight. 

Liverpool don't look a team that will drop points and City might drop them against Burnley. Have a bet on a draw in that game. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12871288128912901291 1456>
  Share Topic