Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12731274127512761277 1456>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 1:16pm
I think up his hoop is referring to an oul chant from many moons ago, they look in a dustbin for sumtin to eat they find a dead rat and they think it’s a treat,
Sponsored Links

Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 1:39pm
Why is a Shamrock Rovers fan so obsessed with Liverpool?

This same fella posted that he hoped Bohs fans got battered by Stewards, seems like a nice chap 
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

This same fella posted that he hoped Bohs fans got battered by Stewards, seems like a nice chap 
Just Another fcknut with a new name
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 5:36pm
I think Liverpool will need to win their next 3. They've not really been in top form lately but if they can reignite that spark the league is theirs. 
Ah-FFS View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ah-FFS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Just Another fcknut with a new name

Another wan ???. Mercyful hour LOL
Im back.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 6:22pm
There was a rate your teams end of season piece done through the Guardian, at the end of each fans teams it had top four and relegation. I scanned through them all to see how many thought Liverpool would win only 3 out of the 20 teams (the Liverpool fan obviously).

But fret not ye Liverpool fans Moleman say it's in the bag, Man City and their 19 wins from 20 games mean nothing LOL

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 2:58am
I look forward to May when Liverpool get it done. They will grind it out. The biggest question imo is whether they can win both (a big ask but they won't be far away at all imo).

Btw Bob, your assertion that a Liverpool fan "obviously" tipped them to win the title in the piece you mentioned, is absurd to say the least. I know a lot of Liverpool fans, and plenty more on online forums such as this and I would be guessing it's about 1 in 50 that believe Liverpool will win the title. They are like a scarred herd, most unable to enjoy the title run in as they've been burnt too many times before. It's a sad sight tbh LOL

So you are way off on what you've said there. I'd actually say there's a far higher percentage of non Liverpool fans (hi there, I'm Hans Hug)  who believe Liverpool will win the title than their own supporters.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

So you are way off on what you've said there. I'd actually say there's a far higher percentage of non Liverpool fans (hi there, I'm Hans Hug)  who believe Liverpool will win the title than their own supporters.
Very true.

Every United fan I know is praying to Allah that Liverpool don't do it.

I doubt many Pool fans were as bad when United won number 19.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Very true.

Every United fan I know is praying to Allah that Liverpool don't do it.

I doubt many Pool fans were as bad when United won number 19.

The ones on barstools in Ireland definitely were. There was awful crying into pints.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 11:10am
Put 2 doubles on this weekend
Man city to win, spurs to win 
Man city to win, Liverpool and spurs to draw
Just a fiver on each.

That way if both Liverpool and city win, ok I am out of pocket but at least it's still status quo.
If Liverpool lose or draw and city win, sh*t for the league but at least a bit of money in me account. 
If city don't win, well happy days anyway, regardless of our result they are not pulling away

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:15pm
Bottle job in full swing.  Liverpool too reliant on goals from Firmino and Mane. Nobody else contributes with goals to any real degree.  Salah has been useless.

Poxy OG.  Luck on their side.

Edited by Trap junior - 31 Mar 2019 at 6:19pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Bottle job in full swing.  Liverpool too reliant on goals from Firmino and Mane. Nobody else contributes with goals to any real degree.  Salah has been useless.

Poxy OG.  Luck on their side.

LOL LOL LOL

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:32pm
Mahrez late penalty miss
Pickford f**king up in injury time 
Speroni letting in three goals a pensioner could have saved
Rico tugging back Mane stupidly for late penalty
Lloris f**king up in injury time 

Names on it this year 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:33pm
Van Dijks decision not to press Sisoko and let him pass to Son will be the decision that wins the title in the end. Incredible decision making in the heat of the moment to let Sisoko go through one on one with Allison. 

Very hard to see Liverpool drop a single point between now and the end of the season (Southampton away is their trickiest fixture imo). City will need to win their remaining 7 games I reckon. Fair play to them if they manage that, zero chance of it happening imo though.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 31 Mar 2019 at 6:34pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:37pm

Van Dijks decision not to press Sisoko and let him pass to Son will be the decision that wins the title in the end. Incredible decision making in the heat of the moment to let Sisoko go through one on one with Allison. 

Sure the title was done and dusted before today anyway was it not?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Sure the title was done and dusted before today anyway was it not?

Correct and right Clap
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:54pm

Mahrez late penalty miss

Names on it this year 
offside goal v West Ham I think
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Mahrez late penalty miss

Names on it this year 
offside goal v West Ham I think

Only for corrupt officials Liverpool could well be scrapping for 7th spot with Wolves and Everton this season LOL . If they don't win it this season they're f*cked. With VAR next season, they'll do well to break into the top half of the table LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12731274127512761277 1456>
  Share Topic