You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12711272127312741275 1456>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Hooped01 Hooped01 wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by Hooped01 Hooped01 wrote:

think LFC with their "istory" are best suited to this title. I would imagine thats why their shirts are blood red in colour. Discusting outfit always playing the victim while trying to wipe from history their own hidious crimes.
From a Rovers fan LOLLOLLOL

Have only just seen this post. Would normally try and refrain from insulting people I don't know but happy to make an exception in this case. What an arsehole. 

Cry, the truth hard to take.
Give it a rest 
Some people just deserve a slap
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Its hardly a "whoooosh" whenever I've said he needs to change the record. He's cracked that same "joke" about 5 times this season in this thread.

You're counter arguing his points ffs!!! He's a very serious poster is our Sid LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 10:07pm
Not the most entertaining game you will ever see but job done.

Hopefully the result will spur us on for the rest of the season 
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 10:12pm
Liverpool are now one of the top few sides in Europe. Will be going nowhere for the 4/5 years from the top table as long as Klopp is happy to stay on. They are a side so so far ahead of the likes of Bayern now. 

Btw VVD Clap Mane Clap Salahs ball for the 3rd Clap
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 10:20pm
LOL
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 11:34pm
Riddle me confused Bo Big smile
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 12:17am
That was so easy. We are scarily good and will win this competition in a canter as long as we don't have to play Barcelona, who I'm scared stiff of.
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

ob done.

Hopefully the result will spur us on for the rest of the season 

By that post, you would assume it was Liverpool that had only beaten Schalke instead.

I see the doom and gloom draft, that was ready to go before ko, had to be deleted about 10pm. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Liverpool are now one of the top few sides in Europe. Will be going nowhere for the 4/5 years from the top table as long as Klopp is happy to stay on. They are a side so so far ahead of the likes of Bayern now. 

The guts of the first team are all mid/late 20’s.
Need to hold onto all the players and keep adding each summer.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

[QUOTE=Hans Moleman]Liverpool are now one of the top few sides in Europe. Will be going nowhere for the 4/5 years from the top table as long as Klopp is happy to stay on. They are a side so so far ahead of the likes of Bayern now. 

The guts of the first team are all mid/late 20’s.
Need to hold onto all the players and keep adding each summer.

[/QUOTE

Robertson, Alexander Arnold, Gomez, Fabinho, Keita, Oxelaide Chamberlain all 25 or well under in some cases. Allison, Mane, Salah all 26. VVD, Matip, Firmino, Shaqiri all 27. That's 14 key players imo, 27 and under. The core of the team is set for a good few years. No doubt there will 2/3 arrivals minimum in the summer though as likely that Sturridge, Moreno and possibly few more will move on.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:46am

Hans, are you a Liverpool fan?

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:49am
I'm not. Yourself?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:50am
Nope

Just wondering if you had come out yet. It isn't that embarrassing to admit, they're a great club and have a great team at the minute.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:52am
I agree they are a great team at the minute, and I also think that they will get better and better. I would be a huge fan of Klopp and many of their players also, but I'm like that with plenty of sides.

Didn't you also think I was a Spurs fan numerous times in the past, no?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:57am
Not really. The way you fawn over this Liverpool side eclipses anything you were like with Tottenham
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 10:03am
But I was a Spurs fan at one point according to yourself and a few others on here actually, was I not? Strange that, as you've changed your mind and commented on me being a closet Liverpool fan non stop for the last year or 2. All this must have been after my lifelong "Spurs support" died out I guess.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 10:13am
Great result for Liverpool, but Bayern were absolutely horrendous. Will be interesting if they're drawn against either United or City in the next round. Both ties could go either way!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 12:15pm
Tough 3 weeks for city now to contend with in April starting from the 9/10.

Spurs away CL
Palace away PL
Spurs home CL
Spurs home PL
Man U away PL
Burnley away PL
Juve (likely) CL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12711272127312741275 1456>
  Share Topic