Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12701271127212731274 1454>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

I'm not sure where or when I've ever said any different?

Please follow up with one single post in the past 6 months where I said any of Man City, Man United, Spurs, Arsenal, or Chelsea will win the PL title this season. 1 single post saying that and you can as much money that you are craving (btw have you fallen on hard times or something?)

So why did you claim you on the PL thread that you could potentially lose €100 on Man City winning the title? Confused
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 12:28am
LOL

If I gave you 5000/1 on Man United winning the PL title. What would my potential liability be?

This is getting scary at this stage.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 2:34pm
That's 1 loss in 30 league games. A canter today in general. Salahs form being the only bit of concern. Seems to very down on himself as well. 

Will be top going into the international break after the Fulham fixture. Bayern to knock out midweek first though.

Liverpools defensive line in terms of offsides is one of the most impressive I've seen in a long time. Both in open play and at set plays. Must check the stats later, they must be top of the defensive offside stats I presume. Serious coaching job done there. The lack of Lovren in there for the majority of the season has probably been a massive help as well.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 10:18pm
The Liverpool juggernaut rolls on, in spite of the referees Manchester City have bought off.

We'll go back to the top of the table next week. 

Manchester City don't have a league game until after Brexit day - and like the UK as a whole, they're about to fall off a very steep cliff.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 10:23pm
Snore 

You need some new material
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 10:40pm
Liverpool’s first three goals were abysmal from a Burnley defensive perspective

They’d have been safer with Michelle Heaton in goals 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 10 Mar 2019 at 10:41pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Snore 

You need some new material
Manchester City are a vile club run by vile slaveholders who have bene engaging in flagrant financial doping. 

To think that they'd baulk at paying off referees to give dodgy decisions in their favour displays a spectacular naivety. 

The evidence is stark - the blatant penalty Keita didn't get against Leicester, the dreadful decisions Liverpool suffered at West Ham, the phantom penalty Manchester City got against West Ham, the blatantly offside goal they got yesterday, the blatant penalty not awarded against Vincent Kompany yesterday, the assault on Alisson Becker that went unpunished today. 

This is not a coincidence. 

Liverpool are going to have beat financial doping and bent officials to win this title, but beat them we will.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 7:43am
There hasn’t been a goal more offside this season (distance wise) I would guess, than Milner was at West Ham when he set up Mane. So what on earth are you on about “the dreadful decisions at West Ham” against Liverpool? 
To make matters worse in the last kick with the game 1-1 Origi was miles off and the flag stayed down only for him to miss a one on one. 

Liverpool should have lost that game if the officials had applied the rules properly, you could easily argue. 

The winner against Crystal Palace came from Andy Robertson handling the ball and then setting up Mane. And that’s not to mention Salah’s little run of diving around December where he was winning penalties every week. 

Did City not have the officials paid in August when Wiy Boly handled the ball into the net at Molineux in a 1-1 draw?

Utter nonsense you’re talking. I suppose you’ll pass it off as comedy. As I said some new material needed. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 11 Mar 2019 at 7:45am
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 7:57am
Snowing today here.
Forecast to continue overnight so should be cleared tomorrow 
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 8:59am

The winner against Crystal Palace came from Andy Robertson handling the ball and then setting up Mane. And that’s not to mention Salah’s little run of diving around December where he was winning penalties every week. 

Did City not have the officials paid in August when Wiy Boly handled the ball into the net at Molineux in a 1-1 draw?

Or the time Aguero scored against Arsenal with his hand. Or the time when a City goal.was scored against Burnley after the ball had gone out of play. Or even....

I could go through some more if you like. I want VAR in, so justice can be seen to be done, and I have made a record of each ref error this season in the EPL. The current total stands at roughly 100+ in 300 games this season, and there was another pile of incompetence at the weekend. 

Salah didn't dive around December. He won 3 penalties, all valid. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 9:07am
You conveniently left out my comments on the decisions in Liverpool's favour at West Ham, I see there planning.

City want VAR in too, they voted for it.

To say a club is paying the referees is ludicrous talk, as the examples that I've commented on have shown, there have been decisions gone against City and for Liverpool this season, just like any other season.
But hey ho, its all satirical comedy for Sidney I suppose.

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 10:12am
Liverpool have been awarded 5 penalties all season in the PL. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Hooped01 Hooped01 wrote:

think LFC with their "istory" are best suited to this title. I would imagine thats why their shirts are blood red in colour. Discusting outfit always playing the victim while trying to wipe from history their own hidious crimes.
From a Rovers fan LOLLOLLOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

think LFC with their "istory" are best suited to this title. I would imagine thats why their shirts are blood red in colour. Discusting outfit always playing the victim while trying to wipe from history their own hidious crimes.

Have only just seen this post. Would normally try and refrain from insulting people I don't know but happy to make an exception in this case. What an arsehole. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:08am

There hasn’t been a goal more offside this season (distance wise) I would guess, than Milner was at West Ham when he set up Mane. So what on earth are you on about “the dreadful decisions at West Ham” against Liverpool? 
To make matters worse in the last kick with the game 1-1 Origi was miles off and the flag stayed down only for him to miss a one on one. 

Liverpool should have lost that game if the officials had applied the rules properly, you could easily argue. 

Utter nonsense you’re talking. I suppose you’ll pass it off as comedy. As I said some new material needed. 
The denial here of what is happening is off the charts. 

You're like a Trump supporter denying that he's a corrupt racist.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:34am

WHOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:37am
Its hardly a "whoooosh" whenever I've said he needs to change the record. He's cracked that same "joke" about 5 times this season in this thread.
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Wham Rock Throwers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12701271127212731274 1454>
  Share Topic