You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14021403140414051406 1452>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

The Newcastle coach was bricked by Liverpool fans  outside the stadium today. Similar happened v Real Madrid in The Champions League the other week.
Well Newcastle have certainly come away from Anfield with something to build on after today.
Did you ever think of entering ybig’s got talent?
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 8:59pm
Make's you wonder what the Police are doing each week when loooking the other way when Bricks get thrown 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 10:14pm

The Newcastle coach was bricked by Liverpool fans  outside the stadium today. Similar happened v Real Madrid in The Champions League the other week.
Is Steve Bruce ok? 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Well Newcastle have certainly come away from Anfield with something to build on after today.
Did you ever think of entering ybig’s got talent?
If there was such a thing I would indeed consider itThumbs Up
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Doesn’t make the right runs Mahrez, one trick pony which is why his numbers are nowhere near that of Sterlings and why Sterling starts every game

Can think of about 5 goals from the edge of or outside the box from Sterling since football restarted in the summer alone 

Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Who is it that rates him so highly?
Do you still think Mahrez is a better player?

Clap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 11:34pm
LOLLOL
Someone doesn’t like being proven totally wrong on Kyle Walker

Come on, admit it Brendy. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 11:38pm
Stand by my Walker assessment, offers nothing going forward similar to AWB who is a great defender but a poor footballer! His pace helps him recover from his many mistakes, he’s made to look better than he is thanks to the best manager in the World (despite morphing into Jose) and the world class players alongside him, its why he never looks good playing for an inferior side like England.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 12:05am
He’s a different level to AWB

Pep really must be some manager, given all he’s won at City with half the team being either pathetic or over rated in your view 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 05 May 2021 at 12:06am
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 1:08pm
What are Liverpool supporters feelings on the postponement of the United match
Have one mate who is screaming for the 3 points to be awarded to Liverpool although he is blinkered when it comes to Liverpool

Happy for the game to be rescheduled or feel the same as him?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 1:10pm
I sent a mail to the FA and PL demanding the 3pts. Even used CAPS for the whole thing. 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Have one mate who is screaming for the 3 points to be awarded to Liverpool although he is blinkered when it comes to Liverpool

Couldn't give a bollocks - won't be watching it either way.

LOI now until the Euro's and I'll only watch the odd game.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I sent a mail to the FA and PL demanding the 3pts. Even used CAPS for the whole thing. 
LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 1:24pm

Is there any other type of Liverpool fan 😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Proper order you scouse legend
AKA pedantic kunt
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Is there any other type of Liverpool fan 😀

True. Particularly blinkered so 

Can understand the need for the 3 points with the need for Champions League football, but most other fans I've spoken to understand why the game was cancelled and supported it.

Hopefully the FA ignore Bigstrongman's email either way, CAPS or not
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 2:06pm
Part of me would love the game not to go ahead purely to annoy the likes of Sky etc.
But no reasonably minded Liverpool fan will want the points after Sunday. Ignore barstoolers who will claim otherwise: They are not representative. 
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Stand by my Walker assessment, offers nothing going forward similar to AWB who is a great defender but a poor footballer! His pace helps him recover from his many mistakes, he’s made to look better than he is thanks to the best manager in the World (despite morphing into Jose) and the world class players alongside him, its why he never looks good playing for an inferior side like England.

He looked bloody good in most of his 200+ appearances for Spurs, who are to league football what England are to international football (i.e. thereabouts, but never quite there.)

At least, good enough to cause City to pay £50m for him (£45m + £5m add-ons), making him the 3rd(?) most expensive English player to transfer between two English clubs.

And making 116 PL appearances in 4 seasons (i.e. out of 128 games to date) for an oustanding team like City is also pretty impressive (imo).

Indeed saying he only looks good with world class performers around him a bit like all those people who say Ringo Starr was a crap drummer. For as someone once perceptively asked, does anyone really imagine that world class musicians like Lennon, McCartney and Harrison would have tolerated a dud on the drums behind them? LOL

Edited by Territorial - 05 May 2021 at 3:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14021403140414051406 1452>
  Share Topic