You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13741375137613771378 1452>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 7:33pm
Lol @ Liverpool crying over that tackke. Robertson's tackle in Allan was absolute filth , one of the worst I've seen and not replayed anywhere. Did someone just call Liverpool "we"?�£�£

Edited by hulkhogan - 17 Oct 2020 at 7:34pm
Whacha gonna do
Sponsored Links

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

Lol @ Liverpool crying over that tackke. Robertson's tackle in Allan was absolute filth , one of the worst I've seen and not replayed anywhere. Did someone just call Liverpool "we"?�£�£
I called them "we"

That's how I refer to teams I support because I know it greatly annoys some people who have little to be annoyed about LOL

Anyway, no difference whatsoever between calling Liverpool "we" and calling Ireland "we"

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 7:53pm
If VVD is out for 6 months that throws the league wide open.
I know they have Matip who is actually better (if you know your ball) but that’s a huge loss.

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 8:04pm
You could sense it weeks back that Liverpool have gone backwards.  Even if VVD was available for the rest of the season I wouldn't have given them a chance this season.  They are complacent and cocky and lazy.  VVD was playing sh*te.  Their performance against Villa was nothing short of a disgrace.  I don't think they will even finish 2nd.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

You could sense it weeks back that Liverpool have gone backwards.  Even if VVD was available for the rest of the season I wouldn't have given them a chance this season.  They are complacent and cocky and lazy.  VVD was playing sh*te.  Their performance against Villa was nothing short of a disgrace.  I don't think they will even finish 2nd.

Who do you think will be 1 and 2?

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 8:12pm
VVD has been average since March, strolling around like his sh*te dont smell. Needed a kick in the ballix. Hopefully ok but and a big BUT maybe a blessing in the skies (sic). Either/both Matip/Gomez step out of his shadow (didnt for 2nd goal today) and perform or it means Fabinho (one paced) back there and a more stable midfield as a lot of incertainty between 5/6 players to which 3 start each week.

Gonna be a great season I think with 3 or 4 teams chasing, not Arsenal who’ve shot their load already.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 8:13pm
This league is between Villa and Leeds

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Hard to call this year because I dont think City are at it either.  Wide open season this year.  Wouldn't surprise me if Everton, Arsenal or Leicester finish in the top 2. Given how poor Liverpool are I'd say City will probably end up winning it with Liverpool 3rd.  Then Pep can go back to Barca.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

VVD has been average since March, strolling around like his sh*te dont smell. Needed a kick in the ballix. Hopefully ok but and a big BUT maybe a blessing in the skies (sic). Either/both Matip/Gomez step out of his shadow (didnt for 2nd goal today) and perform or it means Fabinho (one paced) back there and a more stable midfield as a lot of incertainty between 5/6 players to which 3 start each week.

Gonna be a great season I think with 3 or 4 teams chasing, not Arsenal who’ve shot their load already.

100%.  The whole team have been poor since March by their standards.  The summer was poor when the league resumed.  As you say Van Dijk thinking its all too easy and buying into his reputation.
Might actually be the wake up call Liverpool need.  Their concentration levels will have to increase now which will make them cop on a bit in VVD's absence.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Hard to write off Everton
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Pickford didn't get injured today, he'd need to get injured very quickly for them to have a chance
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 9:02pm

Hard to call this year because I dont think City are at it either.  Wide open season this year.  Wouldn't surprise me if Everton, Arsenal or Leicester finish in the top 2. Given how poor Liverpool are I'd say City will probably end up winning it with Liverpool 3rd.  Then Pep can go back to Barca.

Would you give Tottenham a chance 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Would you give Tottenham a chance 

Ha forgot about them!  To win the league?  No.  Mourinho is finished as a real power in the game.  They will do well to finish top 4

Edited by Trap junior - 17 Oct 2020 at 9:04pm

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 9:13pm

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Pickford didn't get injured today, he'd need to get injured very quickly for them to have a chance

The night is young.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 7:23pm
VVD out for the season.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 7:35pm
Shades IGary Stevens  on.Jim Beglin 
AKA pedantic kunt
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 8:53pm
That was an awful tackle on Van Dyke. I think Fabinhio will be an able centre back and Liverpool will walk the league. I hope I'm wrong, it's boring having one team way ahead of the rest  
It would damage this forums' reputation
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2020 at 8:09pm

If VVD is out for 6 months that throws the league wide open.
I know they have Matip who is actually better (if you know your ball) but that’s a huge loss.

Liverpool are a team. So a title challenge should not depend on the fitness of one player. Saying otherwise, indicates that the world champions are a bunch of pub footballers, who can't step up when required. 

Fabinho is a ready made replacement, who can just slot in and do a decent job. He's known as Dyson in the Liverpool dressing room, so he'll have a lot of cleaning up to do. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13741375137613771378 1452>
  Share Topic