Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12601261126212631264 1452>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 7:18am
If Liverpool win at OT I’d reckon they’d go to 4/7 favourites for the title
Would be 3 clear with same games played and that’s their toughest remaining game left. City still have to go there don’t forget
Sponsored Links

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

If Liverpool lose to utd and spurs win the same weekend they will be back in the race.
Spurs are away to Burnley that weekend - handy enough a few weeks back, but a good bit tougher recently - two wins and three draws in their last five league games.

Will have to beat Liverpool also.
As a minimum. Problem is, Spurs have also got to go to Man City and Chelsea (bogey ground).
Tbh, they could play brilliantly in all three, and still only come away with, say, 2 points (two great draws and an unlucky single goal defeat).

A 3 horse race with 10 games to go would be great.
Yep. 

Spurs next five league games before they play Liverpool (31st March) are:
Burnley (A)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Soton (A)
Palace (H)

If they can get 12 points+ from those games (big enough ask), then they'll still be in the race by the time they go to Anfield. 

But even if they should, they'd likely still also need to win at Anfield, as you say, to maintain their title push into the final six games.

Can't see it, if I'm honest Cry, esp if they get past Dortmund. Thumbs Up

Edited by Territorial - 12 Feb 2019 at 2:58pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:54am
Muscle injuries to Martial and Lingard last night. Good news for Liverpool with that big game coming up. Those two are a massive part of how Utd play. Mata and Sanchez don't have the legs for it
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Muscle injuries to Martial and Lingard last night. Good news for Liverpool with that big game coming up. Those two are a massive part of how Utd play. Mata and Sanchez don't have the legs for it

I'm normally cautious when it comes to United but I'd fancy United irrespective of those potential injuries to at least draw with Liverpool at OT. I think it'll be a score draw. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 1:20pm
Very tight Champions League tie to call. I'd be betting on both teams to win at home as they have great home form, Liverpool's away form is brutal and with Van Dijk suspended that could be the key.

With him a 3-1 win and 2-1 loss sounds about right without him it could be a 3-2 win and 2-1 loss.

I can't recall these teams playing each other in the Champions League -when did they last play each other?? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I can't recall these teams playing each other in the Champions League -when did they last play each other?? 
Semi Finals in 1981 probably last time ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:05pm
Wonder what to expect tonight? Good we have some players back but no VVD so probably be dodge at the back. 

3-1 Liverpool I'll go for
niallmc View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niallmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Wonder what to expect tonight? Good we have some players back but no VVD so probably be dodge at the back. 

3-1 Liverpool I'll go for

I would go 2-1 Liverpool. Should be a good match regardless of score.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:36pm
Liverpool should be fresh
Think they’ll get away without VVD for one night and get a win 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:39pm
If VVD 40 is not playing I expect a few creaks at the back
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 8:36pm
Big chance for Mane there
He’d more time than he thought and should have turned onto his right foot
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 8:38pm
Mane the fckwit tryin the spectacular 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 8:46pm
Some great attacking play here from Liverpool just missing a goal
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 8:46pm
Both teams very sloppy in possession in that half.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 9:10pm
Keita is sh*te
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 9:54pm
Another below par performance from Liverpool 

Didn't deserve anything from the game. Nobody played well.
Its very frustrating being a Slob
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 9:55pm
More of the same from Liverpool. Just very average all round. Again firmino and salah look like half the players they were this time last year. 
There is no chance we are winning anything this season. Can't see how we can avoid defeat in the utd game with them flying and us looking like we can't get out of third gear
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 9:58pm
Shoite enough game, still think Liverpool will stick it to Utd this weekend
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12601261126212631264 1452>
  Share Topic