Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10511052105310541055 1459>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Fcuk up on the cards?

You have to love Liverpool
Sponsored Links

kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:43pm
Jesus f**king Christ.
Shambles
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:45pm
If that game is not what Liverpool have been all about for 30 years, I do not know what is.

Moreno was booked and caught out of position so many times in the first half. I said he needs to come off before he does something silly or gets sent off.

2 goals his fault

Klopp must take some of the blame too as from minute 1 of that second half we sat way deep

Edited by Gavintheslob - 21 Nov 2017 at 9:46pm
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:46pm
'Kin hell
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:50pm
2 sh*te defences will always lead to an enjoyable match. Good entertainment that
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:55pm
Beaten maribor twice wehay

If it were Madrid we were up against there they would have got 6 in the second half
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 10:22pm
Seen a few minutes of the first half and says to the aul chap that this is a great game . I left and went home to put the kids in the bath and then into bed . He texted me and says 3 nil and I thought well that's the end of that . Next text message ... Are you watching Liverpool ? I thought to myself ah they couldn't duck that up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 10:49pm
Just remember lads, there is one one CB in the entire world (Van Dijk) that could improve that Liverpool defence. There are absolutely zero left backs out there, including the one they bought from Hull for 10 million, that are better than Moreno. There are no goalkeepers out there better than Mignolet. And ya, I know Karius played tonight, but point still stands. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

If it were Madrid we were up against there they would have got 6 in the second half

By that, you'd swear Liverpool lost 6-0 or something.

I thought Liverpool would lose beforehand, so a point at Seville isn't a bad result. Another point at home in the last game will be enough to make the knockouts for the first time in 9 years. The opposition couldn't beat Maribor at all, so they can't just sit there and park the bus for 90 minutes, as they're out if they don't win.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 11:07pm
Classic Liverpool
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

I thought Liverpool would lose beforehand, so a point at Seville isn't a bad result. Another point at home in the last game will be enough to make the knockouts for the first time in 9 years. The opposition couldn't beat Maribor at all, so they can't just sit there and park the bus for 90 minutes, as they're out if they don't win.

Liverpool can not park the bus. They couldn't do it for 45 minutes today with a 3 goal advantage

It doesn't feel like a 6-0 defeat no, but it does feel like a defeat. Not something we needed going into the Chelsea game the weekend

If we held on we qualified top of the group with a game to spare but now we will have to make sure we get some thing at home to Moscow. Something we should be able to manage however with this bunch you never know

Edited by Gavintheslob - 21 Nov 2017 at 11:23pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 11:28pm

You are something else
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 12:03am

It doesn't feel like a 6-0 defeat no, but it does feel like a defeat. Not something we needed going into the Chelsea game the weekend

If we held on we qualified top of the group with a game to spare but now we will have to make sure we get some thing at home to Moscow. Something we should be able to manage however with this bunch you never know

It's not a defeat, that's the bottom line. I presume you would have taken a point before the game. If so you got a point, and have the last game at home to win the group, what's so terrible about that? Plus RTE will cover it now, which they wouldn't have done if the group was already decided.

Liverpool were third seeds going into this group, and it is decided over 6 games. It's nice to win it before then, but it's not essential.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 12:08am
Biggest bunch of flakes ever to flake and always will be 'til the keeper and CB (at the very least) are addressed.
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 12:11am
How the hell is he not playing Robertson far far better player
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 1:48am
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Seen a few minutes of the first half and says to the aul chap that this is a great game . I left and went home to put the kids in the bath and then into bed . He texted me and says 3 nil and I thought well that's the end of that . Next text message ... Are you watching Liverpool ? I thought to myself ah they couldn't duck that up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Look on the bright side, they didn't actually lose. Wink
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 7:29am
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

How the hell is he not playing Robertson far far better player
Have to agree Robertson is sooooooooo much better
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 9:38am

Plus RTE will cover it now, which they wouldn't have done if the group was already decided.

I see you found a silver lining at the bottom of that barrel. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10511052105310541055 1459>
  Share Topic