You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Losing Weight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 133>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2020 at 1:39pm
https://shrinkme.io/RKBh6XY

Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 9:49am
Been doing keto for just under 6 weeks and lost around 10kg.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 10:07am
Fair play.

Been doing better than I thought I would with the gyms closed, but on a morning like this it's so hard to go out for a run/cycle. Hope they can open gyms again next week
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Where did you get your plan?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Fair play. I'm hoping to start a KETO plan next year.

Its very hard at the moment to have any sort of meal plan but when I get my own place next year I fully intend on starting.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 10:20am
Hoping to lose around 1.5kg before Christmas. Can't motivate myself outside the gym at all. 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 10:21am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Hoping to lose around 1.5kg before Christmas. Can't motivate myself outside the gym at all. 

1.5kg? A large dump would sort that
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 11:00am
Tried that keta once and lost a weekend. Well worth it.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 11:09am

I'm on the motorway back to Tubsterville at the moment. Back up to 92kg. That's a full stone overweight. 
Had a knee operation during the summer and keep getting related setbacks. 
I'm posting this in here so kind YBIGers can motivate me in the style of Drill Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket. Any southside based forumers can shout abuse if you see me wobbling along the road trying to get fit. 

Edit, to illustrate my post surgery adherence to the rehab programme in graphic form. 

Weve Tried Nothing&quot; | Simpsons quotes, The simpsons, Teacher humor

Edited by MC Hammered - 27 Nov 2020 at 11:14am
El Puto Amo
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 11:54am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I'm on the motorway back to Tubsterville at the moment. Back up to 92kg. That's a full stone overweight. 
Had a knee operation during the summer and keep getting related setbacks. 
I'm posting this in here so kind YBIGers can motivate me in the style of Drill Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket. Any southside based forumers can shout abuse if you see me wobbling along the road trying to get fit. 

Edit, to illustrate my post surgery adherence to the rehab programme in graphic form. 

Weve Tried Nothing&amp;quot; | Simpsons quotes, The simpsons, Teacher humor
I'm about the same. Was about 82 kg when fit about 4 years ago, about 88kg this time last year. Just trying to manage it in the month of beers and mice pies, we'll tackle it properly in January
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Tried that keta once and lost a weekend. Well worth it.

LOL
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 12:30pm
Defo find it hard to motivate myself to train outside a gym setting. 
I am also all or nothing mentality. In a good routine with the gym, my diet is much improved. Out of gym, I am drinking and eating more sh*te.

I at least will have a fun picture chart of how the lockdowns affect my weight. After first lockdown over weight. The great progress right up to the start of the current lockdown and now again the wait gain (well around the same weight but more fat)
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Fair play.

Been doing better than I thought I would with the gyms closed, but on a morning like this it's so hard to go out for a run/cycle. Hope they can open gyms again next week
Did 5k at 8 this morning, was absolutely baltic! Hard to get out but never regret doing it. Down a stone from April to August but only a few pounds since, still have about 10-12 pounds to lose but finding it hard to shift it. Change of approach needed maybe. Do the intermittent fasting so skip breakfast and run 3/4 mornings a week. 
Some people just deserve a slap
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 3:16pm
Pardon my ignorance, but what is keta?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is keta?

Here's an instructional video 

El Puto Amo
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 8:13pm
Down 7 stone since last Christmas. It was a year where I had the chance to since I've only worked 9 weeks since mid march with the restrictions.
I found it easy enough, I did the intermittent fasting every day, I'd finish eating at 8pm every evening and would not eat again until 5pm the next day. In the 3 hours I eat what ever I want but no take aways or fizzy sugar drinks but I would have pasta, rice, burgers, roast dinners and spuds ect with dark chocolate and biscuits afterwards. 
I only drank one night a week but mostly G&t with one or two beers. 
I never went near a gym but I walked a lot, minimum 10k steps a day but for July I did minimum 20k steps every day for the month and lost well over a stone that month. 
Overall I found it very easy as I love walking and I did not deprive myself of any of the foods I love. 
One thing I drank a lot of coffee during the day to distract from any hunger also lots of water and two glasses of apple cider viniger every day. Anyone wants any more info let me know. 
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Adobolo Adobolo wrote:

Down 7 stone since last Christmas. It was a year where I had the chance to since I've only worked 9 weeks since mid march with the restrictions.
I found it easy enough, I did the intermittent fasting every day, I'd finish eating at 8pm every evening and would not eat again until 5pm the next day. In the 3 hours I eat what ever I want but no take aways or fizzy sugar drinks but I would have pasta, rice, burgers, roast dinners and spuds ect with dark chocolate and biscuits afterwards. 
I only drank one night a week but mostly G&t with one or two beers. 
I never went near a gym but I walked a lot, minimum 10k steps a day but for July I did minimum 20k steps every day for the month and lost well over a stone that month. 
Overall I found it very easy as I love walking and I did not deprive myself of any of the foods I love. 
One thing I drank a lot of coffee during the day to distract from any hunger also lots of water and two glasses of apple cider viniger every day. Anyone wants any more info let me know. 

Fair play to you. That's incredible!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 9:18pm
how was the hunger around 3pm? 
What weight did you start out at?
Fair play that’s some going 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 133>
  Share Topic