You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga 2011/2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:40pm
St P II
Still there for Sunday .. good on ye.... ok even some of the lads on the nap thread would never ever ever ever bet on ye.. but it's relatively simple in print
Plan A
St P home win
Düsseldorf home loss
= early training for Euro party
(v dodgy) Plan B
St P home win by 10+ goals
Düsseldorf draw
= wet pants for 90 mins + absolutely amazing pre Euro party

we have a nice Sunday afternoon end of season no-brainer against Aachen who must win to have a chance of staying up...  away win on the cards

BinM

ps looking forward to playing ye next season...
Sponsored Links

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:42pm
KOLN RELEGATED

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:47pm
Nutters,they ran out on the pitch after game at the players.

Podolski must be delighted getting out of there
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

St.Pauli View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:11pm
Unfortunately St. Pauli didn't make it to the 3rd place what would have meant promotion play-off games

Hamburg ist braun-weiß!
Lend me ten pounds and I'll buy you a drink
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:41pm
Was at the Allianz yesterday where the 1860 fan shop was selling Chelsea baseball caps. There was at least one banner was on display "1860 Munich greets Chelsea FC"

Loud boos at the end (and not just for the dreadful 2nd half) when the cops in full riot gear came out to stand in front of the Aachen section AND also the home section. When even more riot police come out to the home section the boos got louder and they exited stage left. There was nothing to report.

Our season ticket prices should stay the same - 192€ for me, 144€ for my daughter and 70€ for my 16 year old son.

See ye next season.
BinM

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Was at the Allianz yesterday where the 1860 fan shop was selling Chelsea baseball caps. There was at least one banner was on display "1860 Munich greets Chelsea FC"

Loud boos at the end (and not just for the dreadful 2nd half) when the cops in full riot gear came out to stand in front of the Aachen section AND also the home section. When even more riot police come out to the home section the boos got louder and they exited stage left. There was nothing to report.

Our season ticket prices should stay the same - 192€ for me, 144€ for my daughter and 70€ for my 16 year old son.

See ye next season.
BinM

Jesus, the FAI ones are more than that (bar the cheapest ones).
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:46pm
Folks
Tonight Dortmund play Bayern in the German Cup Final
Kick off is 7.00pm Irish
Bayern are favs with the bookies but I think the 15/8 about Dortmund looks a better bet

BinM
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Folks
Tonight Dortmund play Bayern in the German Cup Final
Kick off is 7.00pm Irish
Bayern are favs with the bookies but I think the 15/8 about Dortmund looks a better bet

BinM
Yeah was thinking the same Bohs, Bayern will have their eye's on the champions league final so the 15/8 is very appealing
St.Pauli View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:47pm
Think Bayern will make it, they won't lose out for a 5th straight time to Dortmund....

But I hope Dortmund will win!!! Come on Borussia!!!!
Lend me ten pounds and I'll buy you a drink
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:53pm
Not even on ESPN Showing fookin Montpellier in the French egg chasing league. Thought at the very worst it would be Montpellier in Ligue 1, going for the title.

ESPN
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:29pm
come on dortmund should be a great final  Thumbs Up
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 7:05pm
1 nil kawaga on the score sheet 
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 7:09pm
Dead in my hungover state accidentally backed Bayern as was watching football on a link when placing the bet and the feckers at bet365 wouldnt change the bet for me
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 7:34pm
1-1 now and Weidendeller has come off injured dortmund playing second best here
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:16pm
Any links for it?

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:22pm
4 -1 another assist for kawaga Fergie sign him up
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Any links for it?
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by MintBerryCrunch MintBerryCrunch wrote:

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Any links for it?

Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic