You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shelbourne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 8:38am
I thought it was only d4 saps that talked like that.. I was sick on the night but was grand within the half hour. Thanks for asking.
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
Sponsored Links

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 10:33am
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

hope it goes to the final day shels will always bottle it :)

Smile
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 1:27pm
andy boyle have a good season lads? chris mulhall?
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 2:49pm
boyle was immence this season quality against st pats in particular. chris mulhall hasn't really played I doubt he'll be with us next season.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Tiocfaidh Armani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiocfaidh Armani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 11:53am
Was a great season for the super reds regardless of what people say. Promotion and a cup final would be better than a first division league win and no cup final. That cup final day will live with me forever. Heroic!
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 4:52pm
Giller's been hit with a ban for what he said to Dick Winter
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 12:50pm
Just seen a coment on Fb on the shels page and a quote from a shels fan "what a year for Dublin sport, Dubs win all ireland, shels  promoted and fai cup final runners up only disapointment was Ireland qualifaction for Euro 2012:) " fuking knob sometimes I'm ashamed to be a red DeadDead.
Some knobs out of our club need to learn to differentiate from the Irish team and JD. Pathethic!!!

Edited by irelandfan - 18 Nov 2011 at 12:51pm
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 1:57pm
Ian Ryan
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Just seen a coment on Fb on the shels page and a quote from a shels fan "what a year for Dublin sport, Dubs win all ireland, shels  promoted and fai cup final runners up only disapointment was Ireland qualifaction for Euro 2012:) " fuking knob sometimes I'm ashamed to be a red DeadDead.
Some knobs out of our club need to learn to differentiate from the Irish team and JD. Pathethic!!!

I hope you don't read either of the fan forums, mate.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 5:00pm
I do actually, don't post though one particular thread regarding the Aviva stadium springs to mind.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 5:05pm

Alot of shels Supporters will say "support your own" but yet you wish your own national team bad luck DeadDead. No logic to it can't understand it.

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 5:07pm
Some unbelievable amount of bell ends of that forum. Very rarely post on it. Too many kids and thicks who are so smug it's unbearable. Way too many know it alls and people who literally only post to highlight other people's errors
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 4:46am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Ian Ryan

Top man
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 7:54am
Originally posted by TangyZizzle TangyZizzle wrote:

Giller's been hit with a ban for what he said to Dick Winter

Good. Shels as a club need to grow up and get real. This culture of victimhood is f**king tedious.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 8:29am
One game ban Thumbs Up

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 10:25am
Some great signings pre-season (Conan Byrne and Oscar Brennan) and great re-signings (Dean Delaney, James English, Derek Predergast, Lorcan Fitz etc). Will be interesting to see how Morris gets on as manager, it's a huge gamble but I'm hoping the calibre of players that have signed and re-signed signal that he's highly thought of.

Club is now debt free with investors on board and we seem to be going in the right direction. Feel good factor definitely seems to be back at the moment. Hopefully a big push for promotion this season Clap
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 2:43pm
Promotion or bust (or even both) for Shels this season the way they’re spending. 

Ciaran Kilduff signs. 
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 5:17pm
Shels building a squad similar to what we had in 2016, should win the league at a canter.
just hit the fecking thing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
  Share Topic