You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shelbourne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBurke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

hope it goes to the final day shels will always bottle it :)

Final day is Cork City v shels at Tolka so if we can get within 2 points of them by november let the bottle commenceBig smile
Sponsored Links

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 6:03am
is the final day on a different day to the premier again this season? i was at the game where scanlon scored in the 94th min to keep them down and last year v waterford when then were winning to make play offs and fell apart :) if they can bottle it ill be there :D
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 8:06am

is the final day on a different day to the premier again this season? i was at the game where scanlon scored in the 94th min to keep them down and last year v waterford when then were winning to make play offs and fell apart :) if they can bottle it ill be there :D

Good to see u lot are still fascinated with us
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

i just like to see final day heartbreaks and theres nowhere better than tolka park :)
scottyccfc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Hmmmmm! Doubt that! 4-1! EASY!
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 11:06am
Shels have signed Brazilian Superstar striker David Da Silva Thumbs Up
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 4:33pm
Scully's gone. What's the craic with that?
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 3:24pm
Great win 3-1 shels yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sha la la la la la what do you want from me ?????ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by irelandfan - 13 Aug 2011 at 3:25pm
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 6:23pm
Massive weekends results after our defeat to the langers last week

I really feared a defeat last night but we did the business

G'wan shels
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
scottyccfc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 5:28am
Hows the match fixing going lads?
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...
Row Z View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 5:41am
anyone else back Sheriff at 11/1 before the game on Friday??? Wink
"Just put it up there..."
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 5:46am
Anseo
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 6:37am
9 points deduction then when they appeal they should get a 15point deduction that will teach them
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 7:33am

9 points deduction then when they appeal they should get a 15point deduction that will teach them

Agree ClapClapClapClapClap although I may be a bit biased Wink
PaddyBurke View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBurke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:44am
I agree. Dock them langers and let Cork, Mons and Limerick go up. Too much dubs in the pl anyway.Thumbs Up
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:47am

I would say a 20-30 point deduction would be more appropriate.

PaddyBurke View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBurke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

How about relegation to the a-league or lsl like juventus got when they were caugth match fixingBig smile
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by John Caulfield John Caulfield wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

How about relegation to the a-league or lsl like juventus got when they were caugth match fixingBig smile

Only if club officials are involved. A points deduction would be more appropriatte as it targets the players.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic