You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shelbourne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 18>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 4:29pm
How much money will $hels lose this year? Close to half a million would be my guess unless they get really surprising crowds. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Sponsored Links

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

How much money will $hels lose this year? Close to half a million would be my guess unless they get really surprising crowds. 

How did you calculate that?
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Based off stated losses by the two previous teams who bought the division (Limerick and Waterford) whilst obviously estimating the wage bill of Shels against those sides (higher I would guess) and potential crowds in comparison to those sides (lower). Based of those I would guess that Shels would lose more than Limerick who would have lost circa 400k without donations from their owners. Waterford lost 290k and racked up a debt of 431k to their owner. 

Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 4:23am
With the signings (some excellent signings too) they have made they have no choice but to go up now.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 9:26am

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Based off stated losses by the two previous teams who bought the division (Limerick and Waterford) whilst obviously estimating the wage bill of Shels against those sides (higher I would guess) and potential crowds in comparison to those sides (lower). Based of those I would guess that Shels would lose more than Limerick who would have lost circa 400k without donations from their owners. Waterford lost 290k and racked up a debt of 431k to their owner. 

It's a depressing read in the linked article for all LOI clubs.

On Shels' possible losses this year, I haven't a clue what they will be and whether or not the investor is plugging the gap. Time will tell
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 8:53pm
Fair few clubs seem to have these sugar daddies in fairness, Pats being the main Dublin one
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 10:53am
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 12:20am
Twitter account was hacked tonight. It announced Ian Morris’ resignation about an hour ago
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 3:05pm
Shelbourne’s away jersey is stunning.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 3:16pm
Picture or link? Can’t see anything other than the 2019 one.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 3:27pm
its not that 'stunning'. just plain blue like their plain red home one. do they have a sponser or are they not putting one on this years jersey?
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 3:31pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 3:40pm
You had to pick a picture of that useless prick!LOL He is still doing his pound shop hard man routine too and will shore himself at the first tackle!

Anyway, I’m with Hetfield on this. It looks great.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

https://img2.thejournal.ie/inline/4968946/original/?width=630&version=4968946

Looks like knockoff Dublin GAA jersey you'd buy in Penneys
Danger here, OH NO
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 4:13pm
Exact same as home jersey, both decent but a tad cheap looking 

Edited by 9fingers - 17 Jan 2020 at 4:14pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 4:16pm
I think it looks great.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 4:45pm
Perfect for Hill 16 as well...hon the Ringsend.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 5:03pm
It’s reminiscent of Mark Rutherford, Vinny Arkins and Greg Costello and the 1995 FAI Cup final defeat to Derry.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 18>
  Share Topic