You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424425426427428 460>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 11:07am
Conlon's tweet was done at about 3 or 4 in the morning. I saw him described somewhere as a warped windbag on the strength of it. Just about sums him up if that's his form.
Sponsored Links

zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Conlon's tweet was done at about 3 or 4 in the morning. I saw him described somewhere as a warped windbag on the strength of it. Just about sums him up if that's his form.

Yeah he clearly was on the sauce when he wrote that. Another reason not to go near the Indo. Between him, Ruth Dudley Edwards and Eilis O'Hanlon, that paper is a cess pit 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 12:19pm
Wigan away to Stoke at the weekend. I suspect James wouldn’t be happy to be rested for that one.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

Wigan away to Stoke at the weekend. I suspect James wouldn’t be happy to be rested for that one.

Nordies are never happy TongueLOLTongueLOL
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2022 at 9:45pm
Goal & assist tonight
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 11:14am
And a lovely finish it was for his goal. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

And a lovely finish it was for his goal. 

Loved the way he intentionally deflected it off the defender Clap
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 9:48pm
10-9 Mclean 

Got a good takedown and showed good ground control before the end of the round.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 9:50pm
Scores and sent off.

Practically nearly choked ex Rangers player Joe Garner out.

Edited by Badgersboys9 - 01 Mar 2022 at 9:57pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 2:55am
Typical of James.

Clap 

James McClean invites family to Ireland game after five year old verbally abused

Little Zoe Murphy, who has cerebral palsy, was abused as she watched the Dundalk v Drogheda game last weekend

Edited by Double Maxim - 23 Mar 2022 at 2:57am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 3:11am
class act
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Typical of James.

Clap 

James McClean invites family to Ireland game after five year old verbally abused

Little Zoe Murphy, who has cerebral palsy, was abused as she watched the Dundalk v Drogheda game last weekend

Have I missed something here - a five year old with cerebral palsy was verbally abused at a match ? 

Jesus wept surely the perpetrators were caught on phone photage ? 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Typical of James.

Clap 

Have I missed something here - a five year old with cerebral palsy was verbally abused at a match ? 

The perpetrator made contact with the family straight after the game so all parties know who they are. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Typical of James.

Clap 

Little Zoe Murphy said she no longer felt welcome to cheer her beloved Dundalk FC after she was subject to a drink-fuelled rant by a fan during last weekend’s Drogheda versus Dundalk, Louth Derby.

Edited by Double Maxim - 23 Mar 2022 at 8:25am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 1:08pm
Possibly out for the rest of season with a knee injury. Wigan first feared it could have been 9-12 months out but looking at a few weeks with a very slight possibility he could feature before the end of the season.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Possibly out for the rest of season with a knee injury. Wigan first feared it could have been 9-12 months out but looking at a few weeks with a very slight possibility he could feature before the end of the season.

The Twelfth has come early!
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 1:53pm
He has been hugely influential for Wigan this season so this may be significant in the scrap for automatic promotion between them, Rotherham and MK Dons. I'm still backing him to make 100 caps for Ireland.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2022 at 10:00am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424425426427428 460>
  Share Topic