You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 423424425426427 465>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2021 at 3:45pm
James is one Croppy who will not lie down! Fair play!
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2021 at 4:51pm
Beat me to it LF , go James Clap
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Frabhoy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frabhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2021 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

McClean then decided to give his take on the documentary and firstly began by claiming that it was biased by referred to it as “A Game of Two Halves mainly told by one half.”

LOL

I mean he's not wrong. It was a propaganda piece. I thought journalism was supposed to be impartial and tell the truth. Not one side's truth.

No I haven''t seen it myself but thought what McClean said was funny. 

I certainly wouldn't take anything that uncle Tom Gerry Armstrong says as gospel. 

Gerry isn' t slow. He knows where his bread is buttered. Going round the irish league circuit with his book. What he said about mcclean being under pressure from his family seemed contrived. 

Edited by Frabhoy - 20 Dec 2021 at 12:43am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2021 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Might have scored the winner there 
He’s having a great season to be fair to him Clap
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2021 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Frabhoy Frabhoy wrote:

McClean then decided to give his take on the documentary and firstly began by claiming that it was biased by referred to it as “A Game of Two Halves mainly told by one half.”

LOL

I mean he's not wrong. It was a propaganda piece. I thought journalism was supposed to be impartial and tell the truth. Not one side's truth.

I certainly wouldn't take anything that uncle Tom Gerry Armstrong says as gospel. 

Gerry is slow. He knows where his bread is buttered. Going round the irish league circuit with his book. What he said about mcclean being under pressure from his family seemed contrived. 

I know someone who met him. Awful smell of B.O. off him apparently.
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Frabhoy Frabhoy wrote:

LOL

Gerry is slow. He knows where his bread is buttered. Going round the irish league circuit with his book. What he said about mcclean being under pressure from his family seemed contrived. 

The comment about the family putting pressure on McClean is hilarious really. James' family must be putting pressure on him to do a lot of stuff. Not to mind stuff in the heat of the moment. In all fairness, he is clearly his own man. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 8:54am
Fair play to James wearing a black armband yesterday for the fourteen innocent civilians murdered during Bloody Sunday in Derry.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Fair play to James wearing a black armband yesterday for the fourteen innocent civilians murdered during Bloody Sunday in Derry.

Clap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 12:16pm
Didn’t please all the free state media
It’s offended Tommy Conlon I see 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Didn’t please all the free state media
It’s offended Tommy Conlon I see 

Free staters Dead
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 12:44pm
”Free State Media.”

Lol.
TooOldForThis View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Clap
Clap
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 3:15pm
Tommy Conlon is a f**king prick of the highest order 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Agreed. It must be very tough to be as cynical and self righteous as him. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Not a truer word spoken.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
SeanC View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 12:28am
if he’s upsetting Tommy conlon he’s defo doing something right. And whatever it is I’ll back him because Conlon is a charlatan of the highest order.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 8:44am
Originally posted by SeanC SeanC wrote:

if he’s upsetting Tommy conlon he’s defo doing something right. And whatever it is I’ll back him because Conlon is a charlatan of the highest order.
A g**bag of the highest order! Had a horrible tweet about Bobby Sands a while back too.

Edited by Donegalman - 31 Jan 2022 at 8:46am
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 10:54am
Just seeing Conlon's Tweet now. What a t**ser. "Minimum information. Maximum conviction." Incredible wording given where McClean is from. And it is moreso something I would accuse Conlon of a lot of the time. 

McClean refers to his Derry roots all the time, the same way Conlon tweets begin with "Jaysis" and he goes onto Newstalk and other stations hamming ho his country accent (I have one too). He got a full page of an article yesterday out of Nigel Owens, the rugby referee, responding to a critical tweet of his. Pitiful. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 423424425426427 465>
  Share Topic