You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 379380381382383 460>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Rodneytrotter Rodneytrotter wrote:

Hunt doesn’t like Robbie Keane either , holds a bit of a grudge ...it’s actually a shame S Ireland didn’t belt Hunt when he tried to reef his hair out . He wouldn’t have done It to Richard Dunne that’s for sure 
Nasty little bully that lad from what I’ve heard 

Finger on the pulse though

Edited by Pipkin - 11 Apr 2020 at 12:05am
Sponsored Links

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 12:10am
Hunt is obviously an egregious onanist of seriously limited intelligence .
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 2:11am
Thats life.... Knock knock.....pissed n I'm done but that's life 🤔 f**k it
Bham_McDermott View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Rodneytrotter Rodneytrotter wrote:

Stephen Ireland’s son plays for England - Stephens Irish and his wife too !??

Qualifies under the grandparent rule
He has 7 grandmothers so one was bound to be English 

I don't agree with THAT, in the workplace!
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 12:10pm
Think it was a bit of a sinister below the belt blow at Breen's nationality, poor as especially as most followers would defend his divine right to be Irish given what men & women of the North especially have been through. Hunt is an absolute bollox
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 12:21pm
Very strange to say say this but as a player I always thought Hunt relied heavily on aggression and work rate... similar in a way to Mcclean but (and I cant believe I'm going to write this) with a lot less technical ability than mcclean.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Very frustrating to lose quality players of the calibre of Ireland and Rice , who played for us at international level and then for different reasons went on to f**k us about . Likewise Grealish , who at least didn't deprive another Irish player of a full cap

Give me fierce patriots ( McClean , Coleman , etc ) who will sweat blood for the green jersey over these balloons any day .

Laugh out loud stuff there, GC - esp in the McClean thread. LOL

Or maybe you've forgotten about this?

Yep, the same "fierce patriot" who, like Grealish, deprived another player of an U-21 cap. Seven times.

And who then, like Rice, accepted a call-up to the senior team, only in his case for a competitive match which would have tied him.

Of course, unlike those two, he had Niall Quinn to save him at the last minute from having his hypocrisy shown up.

Or maybe you're confusing the boul Jamesie with someone else?

Marc Wilson perhaps? You know, a player who decided against representing NI the moment he was free to do so and opted for ROI.

Still, it's an easy omission, seeing as Wilson's not forever tweeting crap on social media to remind gullible fools of his own "fierce patriotism"....LOL

Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Very strange to say say this but as a player I always thought Hunt relied heavily on aggression and work rate... similar in a way to Mcclean but (and I cant believe I'm going to write this) with a lot less technical ability than mcclean.

and I can't believe I'm going to write this
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Very frustrating to lose quality players of the calibre of Ireland and Rice , who played for us at international level and then for different reasons went on to f**k us about . Likewise Grealish , who at least didn't deprive another Irish player of a full cap

Give me fierce patriots ( McClean , Coleman , etc ) who will sweat blood for the green jersey over these balloons any day .

Yep, the same "fierce patriot" who, like Grealish, deprived another player of an U-21 cap. Seven times.

And who then, like Rice, accepted a call-up to the senior team, only in his case for a competitive match which would have tied him.

Of course, unlike those two, he had Niall Quinn to save him at the last minute from having his hypocrisy shown up.

Marc Wilson perhaps? You know, a player who decided against representing NI the moment he was free to do so and opted for ROI.

Still, it's an easy omission, seeing as Wilson's not forever tweeting crap on social media to remind gullible fools of his own "fierce patriotism"....LOL

I can only imagine you have some sort of sophisticated alarm system alerting you to any possible opening to post your repetitive nonsense. Perhaps an assortment of Lambeg drums and flutes tactically placed around your home, set off every time a suitable post arises here LOL
We're decent enough..
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

I can only imagine you have some sort of sophisticated alarm system alerting you to any possible opening to post your repetitive nonsense. Perhaps an assortment of Lambeg drums and flutes tactically placed around your home, set off every time a suitable post arises here LOL

"Repetitive" is it?

With the likes of 'Green Cockade' only ever repeating one half of McClean's record, it falls to me to repeat the other half. Think of it as an educational service.

But I live in hope that someday people like you might for once "play the ball" (i.e. address the point), rather than repeatedly "playing the man."

Then my work will be done. Wink
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 3:26pm

"Repetitive" is it?

With the likes of 'Green Cockade' only ever repeating one half of McClean's record, it falls to me to repeat the other half. Think of it as an educational service.

But I live in hope that someday people like you might for once "play the ball" (i.e. address the point), rather than repeatedly "playing the man."

youd wonder why these guys don't want to represent the pub team...……….
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 5:53pm
I think James did mention once that he was using the Six Counties as a stepping stone . You know the sort if thing-rugby players play for Ulster , then step up a level to play for Ireland . No harm in soccer players representing a portion of a province of Ireland at underage level in their journey to the Promised Land with the national team . Then again , James might just have been winding up eejits for a bit of craic .
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 10:12pm

"Repetitive" is it?

Did you not have the correct PPE Terri? I think Jimmy’s got right under your skin!

Edited by King_Kenny - 11 Apr 2020 at 10:14pm
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 11:46am
Have any ex-players ever validated that story of Hunt pulling Ireland's hair plugs out?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 11:53am
Remember Hunts interview where he said not many people can understand how hard it is being a professional footballer at his level and all you can do is go to training and go home and rest and not do anything else which is very hard to do 

I remember the gaa crowd were mocking it. Think he was comparing the two sports in the interview 
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 5:25pm
 https://www.derryjournal.com/sport/football/james-mcclean-expects-stephen-kenny-excel-ireland-job-2534592
Jimmy update! There’s one in every workplace!

Edited by King_Kenny - 12 Apr 2020 at 5:30pm
Rodneytrotter View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rodneytrotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

https://www.derryjournal.com/sport/football/james-mcclean-expects-stephen-kenny-excel-ireland-job-2534592
Jimmy update! There’s one in every workplace!

Looks like Kenny is managing Denmark there 
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 9:06am
Can we start a new chant? 

'James McClean he hates the Hunt and Breen!
Nah nah, nah nah, nah nah, nah naaaaah, 
Nah nah
Nah nah'
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 379380381382383 460>
  Share Topic