You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 322323324325326 460>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 5:41pm
Apparently Cardiff are in for McClean.

Direct hard-working team, old school manager.  Premier league.  Would be a good fit if it comes off IMO. 
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 9:38pm
Would be a great move for McClean amd he should grab it with both hands. 

I have to say, he's at the very most lower EPL standard if not Championship. Nathan Redmond was playing for a team that were almost relegated and he's looked way way better than McClean and can actually cross a ball to a fellow teammate. 

He's a great lad who played for us in the Wales home game despite the double bereavement of that week which I've huge admiration for but I don't McClean should necessarily be considered an automatic starter going into the next campaign.

That said we'll probably need him to start in Cardiff as it could he backs against the wall with Bale in their team and a Wales side going hell for leather at us. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 7:54pm

James McClean will face "internal disciplinary proceedings" after he refused to attend the Baggies four day training camp in Scotland.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 8:44pm
He’s hit the gargle hard, unable to deal with England’s pending World Cup victory.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
niallmc View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niallmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

James McClean will face "internal disciplinary proceedings" after he refused to attend the Baggies four day training camp in Scotland.

Did Anthony Stokes do something similar a few years back?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

He’s hit the gargle hard, unable to deal with England’s pending World Cup victory.

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 1:42am
Stoke fansite reporting a medical today.
He's divided opinion hugely since the transfer became likely.

ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 8:46am
A honest decent lad who always gives his best. I hope any move works out for him and his family.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 9:31am
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

A honest decent lad who always gives his best. I hope any move works out for him and his family.

Except when he doesn't show up to training  Wink
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 9:33am
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Nothing decent about refusing to attend training 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Fully thought out, well balanced comments from the Stoke faithful in relation to McClean?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:05am
ffs Horsebox what do you expect, Irish historians who like a dram of rum with a fine barrell of tabacco as they debate the days important questions over the grate
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

ffs Horsebox what do you expect, Irish historians who like a dram of rum with a fine barrell of tabacco as they debate the days important questions over the grate
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Fully thought out, well balanced comments from the Stoke faithful in relation to McClean?

The keyboard warriors are really having their day right now. Stoke and the surrounding towns are mostly working class (and white) and have always had lots of military people. I suspect the 20 thousand that go to the games will welcome him with open arms once they see the passion that he brings to games. Stokie's love this sort of player. 

ETA: There are just as many fans wanting him there as the morons who use political bias to rubbish the player. It shouldn't really matter, but from some fans POV, he does brings more than just his football ability to the plate.

Edited by Stoked Up - 10 Jul 2018 at 12:46pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 6:53pm
signed for Stoke 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 8:06pm
Watching this Channel 4 show which followed West Brom behind the scenes last season

McClean 4 seconds faster than everyone else in pre season runs in an Austrian mountain/forest 
No surprise really, seems to do a lot of extra training away from his club training and doesn’t touch a drink. 

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 3:54pm
First start for Stoke today at home to Leeds.
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 11:03pm
He was shocking. His lack of technical ability is astounding 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 322323324325326 460>
  Share Topic