You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324325 460>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:20am
So is it off too Celtic then ??

He would really fit in there 
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

So is it off too Celtic then ??

He would really fit in there 

Being linked with Stoke now given the appointment of Rowett. Rowett tried to sign him for Derby 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:39am
He's doing his best to get to Celtic. Not sure if there is any concrete interest from the club in him, or if these rumours just originated from his comments at the weekend after playing at Parkhead. I'd be surprised if Rodgers was interested in him given that Scott Sinclair, who plays in the same position, currently can't get on the team despite being top scorer and player of the year last season.

He also talked of his frustration that a move to Burnley last summer didn't come off. Maybe they'll come back in for him.
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 10:15am
quite possibly the worst footballer in our team. 

I know he gives his all, he'll die for the shirt, hates the queen blah blah blah but sweet Jesus he's very very limited. 
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 10:26am
Painful to watch.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 10:32am
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

quite possibly the worst footballer in our team. 

I know he gives his all, he'll die for the shirt, hates the queen blah blah blah but sweet Jesus he's very very limited. 
Early in the first half when he tried to dribble (in a dodgy area) instead of pass and put France in on goal is the epitome of his intelligence. But as you say he hates the Queen so hurray.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 10:47am
Think he'd be best as an impact sub now. Brady should be our left winger when fit (he's always been played out of position with Ireland or for the most part anyway). 
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 10:54am
McClean had a shocker last night! He found a bit of space in the 2nd half and had 2 options on the edge of the box to his right but chose to float in a cross to nobody, which the French centre half easily chested back to the keeper. Embarrassing stuff........
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 12:15pm
Phil Campion saying on Twitter that he should be banned from football because of his Free Derry tattoo Embarrassed
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

Phil Campion saying on Twitter that he should be banned from football because of his Free Derry tattoo Embarrassed

Who's he?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 12:18pm
Why would anybody care about what he has to say? He is just a poor man's Stevie Lennon.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 12:19pm
Some British Army vet holding a machine gun.

Nothing to say about James McClean (West Brom) and his terrorist supporting tat then. Absolute disgrace, should have been banned from the sport.

https://twitter.com/bigphilcampion

Sums up the attitude of these clowns.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 12:37pm
Never heard of him.Is he supposed to be famous? He only has 6,000 twitter followers even though he deems himself worthy of the little blue tick.

He get's absolutely slaughtered in the comments on his James McClean tweet.
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 2:00pm
I hope he doesnt start tomorrow night. Rather see horgan given a chance on the wing. He always looks composed when hes on the ball unlike McClean
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

I hope he doesnt start tomorrow night. Rather see horgan given a chance on the wing. He always looks composed when hes on the ball unlike McClean

Agreed. Horgan is underrated 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 10:10pm
I see James picked up the CRISSSCCC player of the year award tonight as well. I know someone had to get it in what was a terrible year for us (and that form has continued into 2018 so far) but it would be good in some small way to see an award being football or achievement based rather than a popularity contest. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 10:40pm
Not too many contenders in fairness.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

I see James picked up the CRISSSCCC player of the year award tonight as well. I know someone had to get it in what was a terrible year for us (and that form has continued into 2018 so far) but it would be good in some small way to see an award being football or achievement based rather than a popularity contest. 

What was the award.....gun tattoo?
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324325 460>
  Share Topic